scole

Banned
Rating - 97.7%
43   1   0
Country
Kent, UK
As title, see pictures:

photo3aw.jpg

Around 430 floppies, the usual mix of original games, magazine coverdisks, magazine subs disks and READY TO BE FORMATTED ones. Acquired through several Amiga hardware joblots and of no use to me at all. Yours for shipping, which with parcel2go should run out at around 9 quid, lets say a tenner for sake of ease. Weighs a tonne but should be less than the 25KG limit they impose. UK only price. If international we'll have to shop around for true cost.

photo2fz.jpg

3 floppy boxes, all in good shape. Again, looking for shipping only, bulky so probably a tenner again even if I use royal mail.

S

Last edited by a moderator:
OoooooOOOOOOO.... Posso boxes, those take me back.....

I'm not quoting your comment above RE: the floppys resembling pieces of eight or skull & crossbones, but in all fairness m8, it's a bit of a no-no. ;)

Kin

Yarr!! He be sellin' 'em as blanks he be, so there be no blackguarding going on here........

:LOL:

haha. "Blackguarding", what a brilliant word!

Yes, as Merl says, sold as blanks, I've accumulated them over the last year or two and hold no responsibility for what's on them!

:-D

Yarr, shiver me timbers!

;-)

Q. Why are pirates called pirates?

A. Because they arrrrrrrrr.

Sorry, that was an old one but I thought it quite fitting to this thread. :)

Damnit, too slow!!
I live in Kent as well :( I could have picked them up lol

Ah that's a shame. I'm always just a little too late for stuff I want on here too!

Hey, you could console yourself by driving up and taking all my remaining vintage mac gear off my hands, check out the thread in the mac section ;-)

s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom