morcar

Banned
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Wales, UK
as I am moving on to the Atari STE and the kids have decided they dont want this machine I have decided to sell my ZX Spectrum +2A

Its in mint condition and I still have all the boxes for it.

the machine has had a motherboard clean and I have changed the belts and cleaned the tape deck so loading is not an issue. I have also installed a new Z80 so if you wanted to use a DivIDE you cant without the fear of the device failing.

This computer comes with the power supply, joystick port converter cable, scart cable and some games (listed below)

We are the champions - Renegade, Rampage, IK+, Barbarian, Super Sprint

Taito Coin op hits - Rastan, Flying Shark, Arkanoid, slap fight, legend of kage, renegade, bubble bobble, arkanoid 2 : Revenge of doh

The house mix - Night Raider, Dark Fusion, Techno cop, Skate Crazy, Motor Massacre, Artura

Dizzy Collection - Dizzy, Fast food dizzy, Fantasy world Dizzy, Treasure island dizzy, magicland dizzy

Now Games 5 - International Karate, Hacker 2, Prohibition, Kat Trap,Street Hussle, Rebel

Pacland
Teenage Mutant Hero turtles
Chequered Flag
Centi Bug
Paperboy
Jet Pac
Yogi Bear & Friends in the greed monster

there is also the bond games with the packaged with the light gun.

I am asking £40 with £10 postage as this package for the UK as this is very heavy.

Last edited:
For Amibay members only I am going to cut the price from £50 to £40

please remember this is the only place you can get this deal and postage is still £10 for UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom