Status
Not open for further replies.

lopos2000

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Country
Somerset UK
I am in need of some money as my laptop needs a new motherboard (dame you Compaq/HP):mad: so I am selling my ASUS EEE PC 901 XP.
It's hardly been used. The specs can be found here ASUS. I only used it for surfing the web now and than and installed Garmin Mobile for PC on it just to see if it's working (yes, it does work). Other than that it's hardly being used.
Saying that, I upgraded it to 2GB main memory.
It comes in it's original box, manuals, DVD and sleeve (pouch).
I'm asking for £150 incl. P&P ono.
I just found out that ypu can install MacOSX on it.
Payment: Paypal

Attachments

• eepc1.jpg
    eepc1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
  • eepc2.jpg
    eepc2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Can confirm that OS X works on these if you have the time and patience (at the time you needed a different Wifi card which I got for £5). As it's the Windows model the camera will work too. I put a runcore SSD in and it ended up quicker than my desktop Mac!!

Best of luck with your sale, I'll be watching with curiosity as I don't use mine much either..

Got some money now, and I'm after a netbook - Thus I am interested...
Are you willing to ship to Norway? :) What will the shipping costs be, if that's the case?

Got some money now, and I'm after a netbook - Thus I am interested...
Are you willing to ship to Norway? :) What will the shipping costs be, if that's the case?
Hi 8bitbubsy,
I will post it anywhere but it might be quite expensive. Have to find out how much it will be to ship it to Norway? Just checked Parcel2Go and the cheapest will be £25 (Parcelforce Euro48):eek:
So it's up to.(y)

Deal! (y) Sending PM now.
Btw, is this the 12GB (4GB SSD + 8GB SDD) SSD version? Or more?

Thread will be closed only after the buyer get the part and feedback left, not before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom