AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Country
UK
Region
South Gloucestershire
I'm a big fan of the Lemmings games, and am always on the look-out for merchandise and promotional items relating to them.

Aside from paper ephemera (i.e., posters, leaflets, postcards, etc.), and of course stuff I already have (most notably, the two Adventure Gamebooks, the Lemmings 2 pack-in storybook, and two pin badges - the Floater one from the first game, and a Highland one from the second game), I'm interested in almost anything that's been issued, merchandise-wise, from any era of the series. There are a lot of things that I have yet to find.

The holy grail would be one of the prototypes of the official soft toys that never made it to full production (picture here, borrowed from this post here), but I gather that few of these were made and even fewer survived (I doubt that the pattern has survived, either - it was probably destroyed when they decided not to go ahead with production). Still, I can but hope!

If anyone has any Lemmings merchandise that they would like to sell, please let me know - chances are I'll be very interested indeed.

Thanks!

Quick bump.

I'm always, always looking for Lemmings things. Even pointers to things you know of that are available elsewhere would be helpful, please. :)

Thanks!

Many thanks for the pointer - it's very much appreciated. :)

Funnily enough, though I can't crochet (I can sew, though, and have made toy lemmings), I actually have a crocheted one purchased from a seller on Etsy. They're great, aren't they? :D

You are more than welcome.

I'm glad to give June Gilbank the publicity too, because they're really quite something.

I can only judge from the photos on the site, but wow. I'm blown away by them.

I've never actually sat down and tried to crochet y'know.

I've sewn on the odd button to my suit when they've pinged off trousers or a shirt, but nothing more adventurous than that so far.

These Lemmings are definitely worth giving it a go.

PM received and replied to - thanks very much. :)

Huhuhuhuh, I'm-a huntin' for a wabbit... Uh... For lemmings! :LOL:

Or: Bump. :p

Always on the lookout (just like the lemming on the box-art for the first game :p), so, bumping.

Bumping time again. I always hate having to do this due to the long string of solo posts it leaves, but I guess that's just the way it goes when searching for items relating to a highly under-merchandised series!

I'm starting to wonder if maybe I already have a lot of what's out there for the Lemmings series anyway, paper ephemera (which just isn't my sort of thing) excluded. Still, here's another bump... :p I'm sure there are still official things I'm missing.

Last edited:
I did a Christmas Lemmings "mini canvas" last year (I do these little cavases for fun).

If you like it - you can have it for the cost of postage and the materials.

Cheers

John

Attachments

• WP_20131118_004.jpg
    WP_20131118_004.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 0
Oops, forgot to come back and reply, here!

Thanks very much for the offer, but unfortunately I'm only seeking official items right now.

Your work's really nice - I might have to take you up on that in the future. :)

Hehe - no worries - I knew it was official stuff you were after but thought you might like it anyway as it just sits on a shelf along with the others I do, but if you do ever decide you want it - just drop me a PM - it's not going anywhere :)

Cheers

John

Bump-time. I'm trying not to bump this (or my other wanted threads) too often, since I know it's tricky to find this sort of thing, but I'm still on the lookout, nonetheless.

Pointers to sales elsewhere, as long as they're within AmiBay's rules, are fine, too, of course. (y)

Here's a bump before the new official Lemmings merchandise hits in the New Year.

It's nice to be able to specify that I'm looking for older stuff, from back in the day, at this point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom