Kwaz

Rating - 99.2%
125   1   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Lancashire
Hi,

Here I have 21 PC Engine HuCard Game Cases, these are for the cases and covers only. No games are included, good if you need any replacement cases or already have the games.

Asking for £12 for the lot plus postage, Paypal gift or you pay the fees.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 0
  • h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 0
  • h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 0
  • h4.jpg
    h4.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 0
I'm interested, how much is p&p?
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

Declare interest but does it come with manual?

Hi these are the game cases and only missing the actual games. The front covers are the manuals (y) Though they are all JAP, should have mentioned that I guess.

---------- Post added at 16:06 ---------- Previous post was at 16:05 ----------

I'm interested, how much is p&p?
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

Postage would be £4.50 using either MyHermes or Collect Plus. Though might be able to use Royal Mail if I can get the package small enough for a small parcel.

PS just to make clear there aren't any games included :D

Cheers, I have lots of loose games so they be ideal, I'm waiting my turn. Looks like trying to find the & symbol on my phone could have cost me lol.

Payment received thanks AmigaForver (y) Will get collected on Monday or Tuesday depending upon time tonight (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom