108   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Emilia-Romagna
Hello,

i put on sale this device

https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=48994

It is fully functional, affordable and need only to be regulated (only the first time and only if needed) with a dull screwdriver well isolated.

I ask 19 Eur (it was 30 Eur, then 26 Eur, and then 20 Eur...by the way, there is limit on the change of the price of an item?) + postage.

ATTENTION NEW PRICE IS 25 EUR, BECAUSE I CAN'T STAY ON A LOWER PRICE!

Regards
Stefano

Last edited:
has it a built in "sync strainer"?

Hello,

this item is still for sale! By the way: i have one of this on my A1200, and dont need anymore a scandoubler. Workbench and other programs, with the help of the prefs program 'IControl', 'Moned' and 'Monsync', are redirect to the VGA output, demos and games are opened via the CVideo/SVideo output, all on the same monitor.

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

i have made another two pieces!

Regards
Stefano

Attachments

• cvideo_1.jpg
    cvideo_1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1
  • cvideo_2.jpg
    cvideo_2.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
  • cvideo_3.jpg
    cvideo_3.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 1
Hello,

new price: 28 Eur + postage. You will receive a little handbook (one sheet :LOL:) how to manage this device.
I wish to point on that: on a ECS/AGA Amiga you dont need anymore a scandoubler.

Regards
Stefano

Are these devices PAL only? or are they switchable?
also, what would the shipping charge be to Toronto, Canada :)
cheers :)

Hello,

this device is PAL. It can be NTSC, with the same design but some components (filters and oscillator) need to be changed with other parts, similar but with different values. There is no problem about the oscillator, why the value for the NTSC carrier of the color is well know, the values of some filters need to be tested and i dont have any NTSC tv.

About the cost of the postage, i will sent soon a PM.

Regards
Stefano

was hoping maybe it was a jumper or something easy...
no need to post cost to Toronto, no longer interested :)

Hello, i would like to know if you have a video on youtube showing how this hardware works...
Im interested, but would like to see it first.

Cheers

Hello,

sadly, i dont have a digital camera and there is no video of this device at work. The pictures on the other thread are true and realistic. If you wish to see specific function of this device, please ask, i will explain with text and photos what you wish to know.

I will post here the little handbook.

Regards
Stefano

Attachments

• RGB_converter.pdf
    773.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello,

this two items are sold outside Amibay.
I have made a new device with different parts, but the quality of the picture is the same showed on the other thread.

I have here three units of this item, at the same price. The PCB is made at home.

Regards
Stefano

Attachments

• DCP_5741.JPG
    DCP_5741.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DCP_5742.JPG
    DCP_5742.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 1
  • DCP_5736.JPG
    DCP_5736.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 1
  • DCP_5739.JPG
    DCP_5739.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
  • DCP_5737.JPG
    DCP_5737.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello,

this item is still for sale! If you have questions, please ask.

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

this device is not a scandoubler or flickerfixer. It is a RGB converter to Composite video and S-Video. But it has a VGA output, if your Amiga can VGA video modi (that mean ECS and AGA Amiga), you can use it on your multiscan monitor. In comparison to the VGA adapter by Commodore, is the picture of this device more brilliant

This device is robust and reliable.

Regards
Stefano

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom