PDA

View Full Version : Found Amiga 500 (in USA)

playthegame119
7th August 2013, 15:05
Hello, I recently acquired a lot of commodore amiga accesories and a computer that sadly does not work. I am looking for a amiga 500 computer in any condition so long as it and the floppy drive works.I don't need a power supply or anything like that, just the computer itself. It can be held together by duct tape for all I care so long as it works. If anyone has a spare computer please let me know. I realize most members here are in Europe but if there are any US members that could help it would be really appriciated. Thank you.***

siddhah
8th August 2013, 16:06
Hey there, I am in West Virginia. What were you looking to spend on a 500 shipped? Maybe I could ship you one.

Thanks,

Frank

kipper2k
8th August 2013, 17:11
Hello, I recently acquired a lot of commodore amiga accesories and a computer that sadly does not work. I am looking for a amiga 500 computer in any condition so long as it and the floppy drive works.I don't need a power supply or anything like that, just the computer itself. It can be held together by duct tape for all I care so long as it works. If anyone has a spare computer please let me know. I realize most members here are in Europe but if there are any US members that could help it would be really appriciated. Thank you.***

What is wrong with the computer you have, is it an Amiga 500 ?

Knight94
8th August 2013, 17:26
I have a working one if you are interested. Comes with mouse but no Power supply.:)

kipper2k
8th August 2013, 21:54
I have a working one if you are interested. Comes with mouse but no Power supply.:)

I like the broken ones, if you have one of those let me know :)

playthegame119
20th August 2013, 22:17
Computer found, thanks siddhah!