Justin

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
hi all,
as the title says, i need a PC PCI cage from a PC case, just the cage bit anyone got anything?

cheers, JuvUK

Juvuk, have some old cases that are going to the dumpster soon, but do not understand what you wan't.

Hi JuvUK.

I think that not all the cages are the same right? With how many expansions do you want? I have an old pc case in the basement, I can check it tomorrow, if that's ok.

Ok, I'll check it tomorrow and I'll post a picture to see, for better comparison.:)

ok, I understand what you are looking for, but is it removable? I have a dremel with diamonds;) But it takes forever for that size cutting

I too have a large collection of old, dead PC cases. If you just want the card plane, I could probably remove one from an old case. It'll be a standard 7-slot ATX one.

Will let you know how I get on. Yours for the cost of postage, if I can successfully separate it from the rest of the case! :)

perfect Andy thanks, i do just need the card plane, my plan is to graft it into my A4K case exactly where i need it, where i get my A4000 mobo i will be able to put it in the case with my Zorro board and then i can work out where i'll need to put the PCI cage(y)

cheers, JuvUK

8-slot, with all screws (not everyone riveted/welded the cages in place), from a 486 iirc.

I can post later today... :)

Postage only, after the event, if you don't mind. No rush here. :)

then you have a deal bud (y)

thanks guys, you can stop searching now as Meega's PCI cage is exactly what i'm after

thanks again all, JuvUK

Glad you found something suitable. It was looking like I'd have to fire up the dremel to extract one from the cases I have here! :)

Nice discover for JuvUK. (y)

Sorry, but I just woke up, and I saw that you found one. And the problem is that I don't have those dremels you say. :p

8-slot, with all screws (not everyone riveted/welded the cages in place), from a 486 iirc.

I can post later today... :)

I tihnk that happens to be the most well cared for PC Card backplane holder I have ever seen!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom