vibros

Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Emilia-Romagna
Hello,

i can offer a rework service on this motherboards. On the A4000D, i can recap the board, replace new simm sockets, upgrade the on board IDE and replace some audio components; on the A3000D/T, i can replace new PLCC sockets and recap the board.
I have spare parts and the possibility to investigate and to replace some damaged IC.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Stefano

Hello Vibros,
I would like to have my A1200 motherboard rev. 1d4 fully recapped.

It works perfectly now but to prevent future issues I think that it would be better to replace the capacitors before they start leaking...

Can you do this for me? Please, let me know the cost for this service and write me by pm how to proceed with the payment.

Thanks, bye!
liviux76

Thanks!

Thanks!

Just wanted to thank Vibros also in public for fixing two of my A3000D motherboards.

Both motherboards had non-working VGA outputs because of battery leakage (one leak was 'average', the other very minor) and Stefano quickly fixed both (y)

During the service he was sending me progress updates with pictures and the whole deal took only 12 days with shipping both ways!

So obviously I'm happy with his work and therefore I can only recommend Stefano to anyone that needs their Amiga fixed :ninja:

Last edited:
Hello,

many thanks! I am happy to fix A3000 motherboard.
This type of work is not easy: to solve a battery leackage problem, at least one day of hard work is needed.
For this reason, if you are interested, keep in mind that the special offer is over.

Regards
Stefano

I have an A4000D motherboard that has had battery leak and only has black screen on power up. The last time it was running one of the CIA's was also dead since the floppy drive did not work.

I would like it completely refurbished and fixed. Should I PM you ?

Hello!

The sound on my A4000 is not working correctly. Both connectors outputs sound, because I think normally if you connect only one RCA, you get mono output (all four audio channels in one), but regardless of which RCA connector I use, I get the same 2 audio channels and not all four.

Is this something you can help me with?

(And at the same time, replacing caps, battery etc)

Thanks

/Marcus

Hello!

The sound on my A4000 is not working correctly. Both connectors outputs sound, because I think normally if you connect only one RCA, you get mono output (all four audio channels in one), but regardless of which RCA connector I use, I get the same 2 audio channels and not all four.

Is this something you can help me with?

(And at the same time, replacing caps, battery etc)

Thanks

/Marcus

Hello,

i need to see if i have a wohle set of new capacitors (of the same type). You can sent to me a PM: the other issues are not a problem.
I need only a couple of good pictures of the battery, if it has leacked the content.

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

i need to see if i have a wohle set of new capacitors (of the same type). You can sent to me a PM: the other issues are not a problem.
I need only a couple of good pictures of the battery, if it has leacked the content.

Regards
Stefano

PM sent with pictures!

Hello.

I could be interested in this service - for 1 or 2 4000D motherboards - one the mouse-connectors had been shorted (i think) - thats the 8520 chip, right ?, and possibly recap the boards, and refit other battery holders, etc.

Could you please PM with pricing and ship-to details, and how long it would take for you to complete such repairs ?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Stefano,

I am also interested. I have here one A4000D motherboard, pretty good shape, but the sound output is just about 25 % of the normal output level, on both the channels. Found out it is the capacitors; when carefully adding some heat to the caps with a hairdryer, the output level is increasing. The ICs have normal output levels, just checked that with a oscilloscope.

I would ask for a complete recapping (all caps on the board, not only the sound circuits; do not want to wait too long with the other capacitors); the battery has already been removed without any leakage, so that area is fine. The system is working well except the sound issue, don't think there are other parts to be changed except the caps (?)

Please send a PM with details, if you are interested in recapping my board. I am on holiday next week, but am available after AUG 04 again.

Many thanks!!

Cheers, Alex

Hello Stefano,
I have sent to you a PM for check/repair one mb A3000
Nice job for zipp-simm adaptator, great !

Regards,

Marco

Hello,

@all,

sorry for this late reply! At the moment, i do not have new capacitors for the A1200/A4000: i need to withdraw my offer for this type of work!
About new simm sockets for the A4000D, if you have new parts, i am happy to made this rework on the motherboards.
About the A3000D, i have new capacitors and other new parts, and the zip2simm adapter made by me.
In the past i have found and solved some issues on this type of motherboards.

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

new pictures of my rework on some A4000D motherboards (please, i am not a profi!).
Enjoy with it!

Regards
Stefano

Attachments

• DCP_6620.jpg
    DCP_6620.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 3
  • DCP_6621.jpg
    DCP_6621.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DCP_6641.jpg
    DCP_6641.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 1
  • DCP_6611.jpg
    DCP_6611.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 1
  • DCP_6610.jpg
    DCP_6610.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DCP_6600.jpg
    DCP_6600.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DCP_6648.jpg
    DCP_6648.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DCP_6650.jpg
    DCP_6650.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hello,

i have a question: moderators, can i post here my prices about rework services?

Regards
Stefano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom