Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Stafford
Dear all,
due to lack of time and space, I am selling off most of my 68K collection (I will post another auction in the Atari forum.)
Payment by PayPal only, shipping by Parcel Monkey for the biggest packages, or Royal Mail for the smaller ones. Collection in person possible from Stafford, Staffordshire, UK. 5% discount if more than one item is bought! Photos available on request.
I am an ebay member (same ID) since 2002, score 187 - 100%

1) Macintosh SE/30. 16Mb RAM, completely re-capped and cleaned (no simasimac, sound works etc.) PRAM battery replaced, internal hard disk original Apple 250Mb. Original SE/30 keyboard and mouse. 1.44Mb floppy. No programmer button. Comes pre-installed with System 7.1 and A/UX 3.1.1. A few scratches, but little to no yellowing (it has been stored in a closet for most of its life; it was a network server.) £100+shipping (shouldn't cost more than £20)

2) Macintosh Quadra 650. 20Mb RAM, 2Mb video ram (the maximum), 36Gb internal hard disk (SCSI3 with adapter), internal CD-ROM, 1.44Mb floppy, PRAM battery replaced. Included monitor interface adapter so it can be connected to a modern VGA monitor straight away. No keyboard nor mouse. It has a small plastic plaque on top of the front bezel (it was placed by the previous owner.) Comes pre-installed with System 7.6.1, System 7.1 and A/UX 3.1.1 - £50 + shipping

3) External Apple CD-ROM 300e (no caddy necessary!) + SCSI cable + terminator. £20 +shipping SOLD!

4) External hard disk enclosure, metal case, Classic Mac form factor (the Mac can be placed on top,) beige colour. £10 +shipping SOLD!

5) 120Mb SCSI hard disk, full height. Will fit the above external enclosure. £10 +shipping SOLD!

6) DaynaPORT SI/30, PDS slot works in SE/30 and *perhaps* LC (not sure about this, though.) Has the standard ethernet RJ-type connector, and D-type connector. Drivers can be found on the internet at mac driver museum. NOTE: depending on your network configuration, you may need a transceiver; I used a transceiver on the D-type connector and plugged the Mac SE/30 on my Virgin home router. £40+shipping SOLD!

7) Macintosh C Programming Primer, vol I, 2nd edition - Addison Wesley £2+shipping SOLD!

8 ) Macintosh C Programming Primer, vol II - Addison Wesley £2+shipping SOLD!

9) The Dig - Lucas Arts game, original in plastic box and installation manual. Requires at least a 68040 to run (works fine on the Quadra 650 above.) £5 + shipping

Thanks for looking!

Antonio

Antonio

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom