PDA

View Full Version : Found Amiga 2000 Keyboard needed asap!

tom2215
3rd March 2010, 13:02
I am in desperate need of an amiga 2000 keyboard, any condition or layout, the processor on mine has conked out and stops responding after a few key presses :dry: I was going to buy an amiga 500 keyboard and hack it into the case of the 2000 keyboard, :sos but before I start breaking things I want to check anyone has one first.
And it must be working (obviously :P)

Many thanks
Tom ;)

dougal
4th March 2010, 13:53
If you find another one would you care to part with your damaged keyboard?

Merlin
4th March 2010, 14:25
Take a look here:-

http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=3313

:thumbsup:

tom2215
4th March 2010, 23:06
If you find another one would you care to part with your damaged keyboard?
If it's just the interns you want then certainly, I have already desoldered the microprocessor so you will need a spare one if it's the keyboard circuit board you want. PM me what you want from the keyboard if you are still interested. ;)

---------- Post added at 23:06 ---------- Previous post was at 23:00 ----------

Take a look here:-

http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=3313

:thumbsup:

Thanks Merlin, I posted a while ago on there showing interest, hopefully I'll get that one, until then, I'm open to offers :thumbsup:

Jon Hare
5th March 2010, 08:30
Uhh...ok this one is a "bit" yellowed hehe. Got an unused one for you, white, but surely not for that price.

Will post a pic today with a price if you don't mind...

Shipment will last around 3-5 days to UK and will costs 11€ tracked and insured (not fully) btw...

tom2215
5th March 2010, 08:36
Uhh...ok this one is a "bit" yellowed hehe. Got an unused one for you, white, but surely not for that price.

Will post a pic today with a price if you don't mind...

Shipment will last around 3-5 days to UK and will costs 11€ tracked and insured (not fully) btw...
Post me a pic and price and I'll be happy to negotiate ;)

tom2215
8th March 2010, 10:47
Ok I have now aquired a keyboard, close thread please :)

rkauer
8th March 2010, 16:41
As you wish, good sir. :)