Found Amiga 2000 Keyboard needed asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom2215

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Thanet, Kent, UK
I am in desperate need of an amiga 2000 keyboard, any condition or layout, the processor on mine has conked out and stops responding after a few key presses :dry: I was going to buy an amiga 500 keyboard and hack it into the case of the 2000 keyboard, :sos but before I start breaking things I want to check anyone has one first.
And it must be working (obviously :p)

Many thanks
Tom ;)

If you find another one would you care to part with your damaged keyboard?

If you find another one would you care to part with your damaged keyboard?
If it's just the interns you want then certainly, I have already desoldered the microprocessor so you will need a spare one if it's the keyboard circuit board you want. PM me what you want from the keyboard if you are still interested. ;)

---------- Post added at 23:06 ---------- Previous post was at 23:00 ----------

Thanks Merlin, I posted a while ago on there showing interest, hopefully I'll get that one, until then, I'm open to offers (y)

Uhh...ok this one is a "bit" yellowed hehe. Got an unused one for you, white, but surely not for that price.

Will post a pic today with a price if you don't mind...

Shipment will last around 3-5 days to UK and will costs 11€ tracked and insured (not fully) btw...

Uhh...ok this one is a "bit" yellowed hehe. Got an unused one for you, white, but surely not for that price.

Will post a pic today with a price if you don't mind...

Shipment will last around 3-5 days to UK and will costs 11€ tracked and insured (not fully) btw...
Post me a pic and price and I'll be happy to negotiate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom