Sold A1XE Mobo (Needs fixing), CPU 1GHz, Radeon 9000pro, 512mb RAM, Zalman heatsink etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
There i go again with a FOR SALE thread:

This time it's an A1XE mobo plus extra stuff. Here is the comprehensive list:

--A1XE motherboard with DMA/USB fix
--A1XE CPU module with 7455 1 GHz
--Zalman flower heatsink
--Zalman fan bracket with 2 fans (one for CPU, the other for graphics card)
--Radeon 9000pro AGP
--512 MB RAM (PC133R) registered
--Several new CR2032 batteries!!!!

In fact, i bought this mobo as non working a couple of years ago. Since i already had a Micro A1 plus several PPC Mini's with MorphOS, i never found the time to spend on this lovely machine so since i'm in need for funds in order to complete other projects (amiga e non amiga related), it's time to let it go. Be aware that i'm selling it as a either a fix-up or spare parts but i'm pretty confident it's something that can be set to re-work by a person that knows what he's doing (unfortunately, i'm not that kind person :( ) In fact, when plugged in, the machine seems to get juice in order for the mobo lights to come on but all you get is a black screen. I repeat, i have no idea how to troubleshoot and find a solution so, here's to next one!

What i'm asking for the whole set is 170 euros plus shipping or near offer. Payment through Paypal (Gift or buyer pays any fees)

---------- Post added at 08:32 ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 ----------

Updated with the photos i previously forgot to upload

p9u8.jpg

1yli.jpg

ajj5.jpg

Of course there is more stuff that's left out, like the Radeon, the coin batteries but i suppose you laready know what we are talking about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom