Sold ZX Spectrum DELTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Here is ZX Spectrum DELTA computer for sale.
Computer comes with original PSU, manual, cassette, TV cable and Scart cable.
Computer is in like new state - check photos please. More photos on request.
Price reduced to 45,-€ (+ shipping).

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Picture 274.jpg
    Picture 274.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 275.jpg
    Picture 275.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Awesome!

wikkipedia said:
Delta

A Russian clone of ZX Spectrum+ manufactured in 1991 at a former military plant, near the city of Zelenograd. Fully compatible with the Spectrum+, the Delta came equipped with 48 kB of RAM, video output, cassette in/out, two joysticks ports (both Kempston and Sinclair), RGB adjustment controls, and its own expansion port for Russian hardware.

The Delta originally sold very well: for a few months it was on the bestseller list in the region.
It has been reported that the machine may have actually been re-baged unsold Spectrums from the UK. Such reports include reports that various stickers cover up hints of made in the UK and official Sinclair badging. more
Possibly related to Delta S-128.

I would say you have solid proof here that the DELTA was infact unsold spectrum+'s - for more info on DELTA spectrums click here

A great piece of history!! best of luck with your sale!

Thanks Zetr0 :)

I don't know much about these computers, but it's not probably the same computer.

I have found this info:

The DELTA is a genuine Sinclair ZX-Spectrum + which was sold and exported from former Yugoslavia.
As I believe, they bought the unsold stock from bankrupting Sinclair Research.
They removed any references revealing machine's origin:
a) original Sinclair logo was disguised with a thin plastic plate with the word DELTA
b) a spectrum symbol on the right side of the machine was also removed
c) and a "Made in United Kingdom" sticker was there to cover the copyright on the lower side.

Received today, many thanks ezy!

Feedback will be left shortly, mods please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom