Peter

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Kent
Philips CM8833 RGB SCART Monitor, for use with all RGB Scart computers and consoles.

In excellent shape (one very small nick on the screen but this is virtually unnoticeable when in use)

Never had a problem with this monitor - very reliable and gives an awesome picture and good sound.

UK ONLY - PICK UP ONLY from Bromley in Kent one evening. (May have to be next weekend now) I will not send, sorry.

£35.00

Picture to follow... soon...

Quick question, is it RGB only or does it also have Luma/Chroma connectors for C64s?

Philips CM8833 RGB SCART Monitor, for use with all RGB Scart computers and consoles.

In excellent shape (one very small nick on the screen but this is virtually unnoticeable when in use)

Never had a problem with this monitor - very reliable and gives an awesome picture and good sound.

UK ONLY - PICK UP ONLY from Bromley in Kent one evening. (May have to be next weekend now) I will not send, sorry.

£35.00

Picture to follow... soon...

Well it doesn't have those connectors, I just wonder if it would take s-video through the SCART connector. I doubt it, though. Maybe I should keep looking for a 1084 or 1084S :/

Looking forward to teh pictures.
You sure it has absolutely no problems? No blurry image at cold start, no phosphor burn-in, no anything?

Hi Peter,

A new user called Molly97 wants to express interest but for some reason a glitch of the site won't let her; I am therefore expressing interest on her behalf.

can you please make contact with Molly97? Thanks

Thanks Merlin, received a pm from molly97 tonight and we are in discussion. Will post back here with any progress made.

Sold to molly97 pending cash on collection (this Sunday evening)...

SOLD

Collected and paid for - money received - thank you molly97.

NOTE - Could an Amibay mod please check molly97's Amibay account as the user is still unable to post, leave feedback etc...

Thanks in advance...

Feedback left from both sides - thread can be closed.

Not sure if molly97 can post as yet so if a mod could still check please.

Thanks Amibay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom