AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
285   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Amadora
Hi!
I have 4 AVS Switches for sale, they were made by me and tested in my A1200.
They work as they should.
I want 25 euros for each plus p&p and paypal fees.
You can see it working here:

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLW-65VuZU8[/m]

I used the switch because there was no software to control yet (no HDD), but once I connected to the port , it worked perfectly.
Hope you enjoy :)

Attachments

• 20130827_222931.jpg
    20130827_222931.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 0
So these are RTG auto switching? Would this work with an Indivision AGA Mk2 II and Voodoo card?

So these are RTG auto switching? Would this work with an Indivision AGA Mk2 II and Voodoo card?

if marmes dont mind,yes it does.(through vga)

its a nice bit of kit.

@marmes,could you do a video of it switching automaticly? i know it can.

@roy_bates
Thanks for helping me :)
I know your switch works perfect also :)

@lurch, you only need to have a simple db15hd Male to icd10 female connector with proper arrangement, or solder some pins directly to vga connector I will make one to show you. Cheers!
Monday I will make a cable for propper prensentation.

Last edited:
Interested in two.
If i understood well, it is an autoswitcher for 2 VGA devices? Would that work between a bridgeboard and a RTG amiga board?

Last edited:
Is there a possibility to use this for dvi? I have a radeon in my a4k and may pick up an indi aga mk2.

These are similiar to ratte switch and AVS switch, i only used diferent parts.
It's based on this sch, so the idc10 pins are for bvision and other VGA, you can use both for VGA, but you need to make 2 different cables.
Here is the sch.

Attachments

• AVS.jpg
    AVS.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 1
Will declare interest in one (if there are any left), if possible to make cable/adapter for the DVI? I'll pay extra for the cable :)

Sorry, i'm not interested anymore. I couldn't play the video and thought that the grey device seen on the desk was an external autoswitcher. I don't need an internal one.

Sorry, i'm not interested anymore. I couldn't play the video and thought that the grey device seen on the desk was an external autoswitcher. I don't need an internal one.

you can make it external.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom