AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Country
United States of America
Region
Indiana 47909
This A4000D has had the case sanded and car-paint enameled, Buster 9 replaced with a Buster 11, 3.1 ROMs installed, outfitted with full matching 16 MB RAM, battery replaced with new one, Keylock replaced with new one with key, has had a DVD-RW added, a 30 GB IDE HDD put in, and comes with keyboard, optical mouse, sealed set of OS 3.1 disks and OS3.9 CD, and prior to being put back together everything inside and out was cleaned of dust, dirt, and rust. Revision 3.2 A3640.

*Kindly declare interest in a post, and send PM; if there are questions, then ask via PM.

€455, £395, or $600 USD + shipping; Paypal fine (no fees). Would prefer for her to not disappear in "customs" for a month.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For sale elsewhere.

Last edited:
the shipping cost to canada puts this above my budget... which is a shame as it sounds like a very nice machine... :)

no longer declaring interest. :(

@bdb: Sorry for the hijack my friend, but would you happen to have the colour codes for the paint job you did? Some of us could benefit if it actually matches the original colors.
Thanks! (y)

Replies by PM

Replies by PM

Replies sent to both of the above individuals posting.

So far the only interested party to PM has withdrawn.

Last edited:
Thanks for the PM and shipping info. I'm going to hold for now and try to convince myself to pick it up.

Thanks.

A4000D with Keyboard, Mouse, Hard drive, DVD-RW, and OS 3.9

A4000D with Keyboard, Mouse, Hard drive, DVD-RW, and OS 3.9

Not accepting "near offers" at this time.

As feedback is done by both members, it's time to close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom