Closed Etherlink III ISA 3C509B-TPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this: http://syslinux.zytor.com/archives/2003-October/002571.html is it not capable of PXE networking booting.

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:39 ----------

Actually, reading this: http://support.3com.com/infodeli/tools/nic/3c509b/docs/obs/ch4.htm which is about this actual model, it does seem to suggest it supports it. Does anybody have the definitive answer?

---------- Post added at 17:59 ---------- Previous post was at 17:44 ----------

Have read the rest of the manual and seen o mention of PXE or anything like it, I am guessing that it does not support it.

Ah, I think I have caused a problem here. If it went as a free item then I think I would have to list it as free before accepting interest. I think I might be in breach of the rules if I let you have it for nothing while it was still listed for a price, even though it is a small price.

This is due to an error on my part, I should not have stated that I was intending to recycle it.

Ah, I think I have caused a problem here. If it went as a free item then I think I would have to list it as free before accepting interest. I think I might be in breach of the rules if I let you have it for nothing while it was still listed for a price, even though it is a small price.

This is due to an error on my part, I should not have stated that I was intending to recycle it.

I think you're probably fine, to be honest. You could just look at it as Seaside making a 'best offer' and you accepting it. Carry on. :)

Finally found it (actually in a place I had already looked, but not actually seen...)

Postage to Greece will be £2.37, so that is a total of £3.87.

I think you're probably fine, to be honest. You could just look at it as Seaside making a 'best offer' and you accepting it. Carry on. :)

Rofl! Best offer = fak awwl!

Wish we could do that on ebay! I bid nothing at the last minute! YES! It's mine! Gimme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom