AmiNeo

CodeMonkey
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Kendal, Cumbria
Hey guys, I've managed to scrape enough funds together to grab myself a VGA box for a Dreamcast to take to uni with me. However I have just realised how small my collection is these days.

Would anyone happen to have a bunch of cheap games, perhaps CD only even, that I could buy to take with me? Only really need them for purposes of playing as opposed to having them in the collection as I won't have a ton of space to store or display anything.

(y)

Power Stone
18 Wheeler
Plasma Sword
Virtua Fighter 3
MSR
Virtua tennis 2

boxed complete.

Disk only

sonic adventure
sarges army heroes
chu chu rocket
super runabout
railroad tycoon
sega bass fishing
vanishing point
toy commander

£44 The lot (14 Games)

PM's replied. (y)

---------- Post added at 04:57 ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 ----------

Should have made a list to save being offered games I either have already or simply won't be interested in. The list will be rather large as I downsized to all but a few games a while ago. It's also worth noting that I'm not expecting to get all of these either. They're just the ones I would be interested in having to play while away for the year.

Here goes:

Games I would like:

Illbleed
Bangai-o
Skies of Arcadia (Disc 2, I actually have disc 1, :LOL:)
Ecco the Dolphin
Spawn
Ikaruga
Virtual On
MDK 2
Soul Reaver
Code Veronica
Grandia II
Evolution I or II
Fighting force
Silver
Soul Calibur
Nightmare Creatures 2
Carrier
Blue Stinger
(I actually have this but its a German disc and I've never been able to play it for that reason :LOL:)

Games Owned but would rather not have to take with me so, would be interested in spare discs:

Shenmue I & II
Sonic Adv. 2
Dead or Alive 2

I don't have much of a budget though (practically using beer money for these), just want to be able to play them, so please don't offer anything you want double figures for each game or anything.

Closing this due to change of circumstances. :picard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom