My Amiga Heaven

Countraven

Country
GREECE
Hello folks!

I decided to post some photos of my Amiga collection -and not only- for the pleasure of you all who enjoy hardware pr0n.

This post is a great thanks and salute to Amibay: The place where I found many pieces of this HardWare!

Long live Amibay! Long live Amiga!!!

My lovely 1200CD. Christmas edition!

My girlfriend's laptop running AROS.

My 4000PPC running Amikit.

My AmigaOne XE in all its pride!

MacMini running OS4.

Small and sexy Efika.

PowerMac G4.

Samantha the great!

Amiga CD32.

Peg2 and Amiga 1230. Nice couple isn't it?

Amiga 600.

Back to the roots with Amiga 500 and CDTV.

That's a beautiful collection of miggies you've got there (and the odd Mac for good measure)

It's always great to see the end-results of people's dream machines, especially as you've watched them painstakingly gather the bits here on Amibay. :)

That is quite an amazing collection you have there. So many systems I wish I owned but couldn't afford, or justify the expense.

Where do you find the room to store it all?

oh boy, I can use this post when my girlfriend is going to nag me about that there to many computers in house.

tip: under the bed is mostly also a lot of room to put systems;):nod::bowdown:

Nice collection!

Thanks for all the comments.

Well I am making changes all of the time in order to have all -or at least the most- of the systems plugged and working and not stored. For me the point is not to collect hardware but to work and have fun with it.

Unfortunately I do not have ALL of them plugged -wish I could- but every 15-20 days I swap systems on monitors and have fan. All of them are nicely put in selves or desks in plug or not.

No system on boxes under the bed. But I have to accept that under the bed is the secret place for extra Amiga Hardware hehehe.

As we speak I got the A 1230, the A1200CD, the Peg2, the CDTV, the Amiga 4000ppc the MacMini and my PC all plugged and working. The rest are somewhere clear waiting for their monitor swap.

Wife acceptance is a big deal. But everytime she complains about my computers I remind her about her hundrends pair of shoes probably more expensive than all those miggies together hahaha. Well I really got no hard problem, with some good convertaiton everything is worked fine.

I will post some more photos if you wish!

Great collection m8. (y)

But I see machines that aren't running AmigaOS... MorphOS for example. :p

Aaaahhh pahtnom!!!

Thanks m8!

Yes that Peg2 was yours once upon a time.

Remember?

Hohohohoho

Yes, once upon a time, in the ancient years (BC). :D

@Countraven

Very nice collection, indeed! I'm trying to organized and setup multiple systems as well. It's difficult because I also have a bunch of consoles that I want setup too. :)

Thanks for sharing!

Heather

That's quite a collection you have there mate!

Must have taken a while to put it together.

---------- Post added at 16:00 ---------- Previous post was at 15:59 ----------

tip: under the bed is mostly also a lot of room to put systems;):nod::bowdown:

All my C64 stuff (including 1 C64 and 2 SX-64s!) is currently under my bed whilst the bedrooms get sorted!

That is a very impressive collection there. What have you got under the hood of that 1200 CD?

@ Countraven

Very, very impressive & an absolute credit to you! - I know everything you had from me, went to an absolutely stunningly good home. :nod:

With your dear lady's affection for shoes, It also appears we share similar burdens. :roll:

....and you're dead right about using the right words though! - Debs & I have an accord on puters v's shoes too. :LOL:

Kin

Time we pay him a free holiday and pay a visit :ninja:

Keropi next holiday..:D

Just kidding:whistle:

---------- Post added at 22:40 ---------- Previous post was at 22:33 ----------

oh I see Firthy2002 already knew about unther the bed;) I have a nice bed that is closed and only has 0.5 cm opening from the ground. (nothing to see when you put stuff under it):huh:

Of course, not counting in a strong woman. To all: get a heavy top, so they can't lift it (y)

What have you got under the hood of that 1200 CD?
Four little semi-circle plastic risers stuck in there, one at each corner. This way the little miggie stay a little risen from the ground and the two little fans stuck under the Blizzard PPC's and the BVision's positions find fresh air to flow. So.. the miggie stays cool and happy all of the time.

---------- Post added at 00:59 ---------- Previous post was at 00:51 ----------

Very, very impressive & an absolute credit to you! - I know everything you had from me, went to an absolutely stunningly good home. :nod:
Be sure that your CyberStorm PPC is now on this great 4000 performing various nice tasks. I think it does justice to the great CyberStorm doing a multiboot with 3.9, 4.0, MorphOS and Amikit plus AmigaSYS from a... USB stick.

Many favorite games are also installed to please the Picaso IV's ScanDoubler plus a nice Paloma TV card for the fun of TV experience under AmigaOS. Many salute and grretz to KEropi for that nice HardWare! Thanks man!

Hey btw I am still on search for a TV software compatible with 4.0 if anyone is aware of something please post. I know there is a piece of software working with Paloma.

Speaking of this 4000 I got some videos for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W64MSw8ATN8&feature=fvsr

Amikit on a real Amiga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enBgmAOPbAE&feature=related

Amiga 4000 Triple Boot (narraiton in Greek, sorry).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e58CmRPH-o&feature=related

Amiga 4000 and Paloma TV Card.

I have stored another one showing Miggie 4000 booting form a USB stick but as I have made it with another camera YouTube does not want to upload it. Must find a way to convert it or something. PErhaps some tips could be given by you about this. Thanks.

Mac mini running os4x??? :-o:-o

Video or it didn't happen:wink:
I will make one at Weekend. Promise!!!

Stay tuned for more.

My bed is a spring mattress with box under. Just 1cm (less than 1/2" on old money).(n)

Have not filmed any video yet, lol, but hey there is a Amiga OS 4 loader for the mini, it was on an alpha stage and never went officially. I do not know if it is against site rules to mention anything here but I guess google can be your friend in this.

Back
Top Bottom