PDA

View Full Version : Sold ZX Spectrum +2B with IDE Interface Installed

Paradroid90
9th September 2013, 09:08
Good Morning Amibayers

Please find For Sale a ZX Spectrum +2B with a IDE Interface as supplied from Zetro :thumbsup:

The Spectrum and the IDE Adaptor are working perfectly as shown in the photos below but to make room and to increase airflow I did take out the tape deck.

With a bit of a squeeze you can put the tape drive back in to give it an authentic look.

I am looking for 50.00 + postage and packing for this package which includes the +2, Tape Drive with the holding screws and the manual for the IDE Adaptor and of course the Adaptor with a 512MB CF Card Installed and +2 Power Supply

Thanks for Looking :thumbsup:

Paradroid90
9th September 2013, 16:10
Price Prop to 50.00 + Postage and Packing :thumbsup:

Half-Saint
10th September 2013, 21:26
What's the overall condition of the Spectrum? How much is shipping to Slovenia?

owen2471
10th September 2013, 21:35
Interested pm sent.

Half-Saint
11th September 2013, 07:17
I thought that asking about condition and shipping costs was declaring interest :p

Paradroid90
11th September 2013, 07:25
Generally the spectrum is in quite good condition as I said in the discription the tape unit was removed to increase air flow and space. I will check postage to solvenia later today.

Hope this helps

Also I will need a mod to confirm who is first in line in the thread

Thanks for your interest

fitzsteve
11th September 2013, 08:07
owen2471 is first in line as he has declared interest, Half-Saint has only asked questions, there was no declaration of interest.

I hope that helps :)

---------- Post added at 08:07 ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 ----------

See section from the rules (http://www.amibay.com/misc.php?do=cfrules) re declaring interest:

Declare interest:
If you wish to buy an item, you must declare interest in the thread. If there are multiple items on offer, you must specify which item(s) or how many you're interested in. In both cases, this should be clear and unambiguous. Please avoid vague statements like "PM sent" or "I might be interested in...", use direct wording such as , "I am interested in...". The clearer you are in your assertions the less likely there will be any ambiguity as to who is next in line. Remember, English isn't everyone's first language here.

If you need more information about the item, you can declare interest and state that it's "pending some further information". Where reasonable, the information requested should be posted in the thread.

If another member has already declared interest, then they are first in line. You may also declare interest to be "next in line".

When there are multiple items on offer in a thread, you must declare which item(s) or how many you are interested in.

Half-Saint
11th September 2013, 08:15
Yay so I might as well forget about it... i wouldn't be asking about shipping cost, if I wasn't interested.

EDIT: Rules are rules so I'll look for an IDE interface instead.

owen2471
11th September 2013, 20:09
Pm sent re payment.

Chinners
11th September 2013, 20:23
Yay so I might as well forget about it... i wouldn't be asking about shipping cost, if I wasn't interested.

EDIT: Rules are rules so I'll look for an IDE interface instead.

Hi Half-saint.

Please don't be bitter. The rules are there for a reason - mainly to prevent miss-understanding, especially between members who nativly speak different languages. Unfortunately English can be quite ambiguous at times, which is one reason it is mentioned that you need to expressly declare interest.

If you are wanting some form of compact-flash solution for your spectrum, I have recently been informed of ZXCF Matrix, which looks like an absolutely fantastic solution for mass storage, and at a very reasonable price. If you already have a Sinclair, this may be a good route to go.

:thumbsup:

Paradroid90
11th September 2013, 23:46
Pm replied to Owen

Paradroid90
13th September 2013, 19:55
Payment has been received via Owen

Need to arrange postage tomorrow :thumbsup:

owen2471
13th September 2013, 21:02
Many thanks.

Paradroid90