peyo64

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
FRANCE
Hello,

I'm reducing my stuff.
Here is two pci vga graphics cards (5volts)

First card: S3 Trio Virge V1.3

383966944.jpg

383966958.jpg

Second card: S3 Trio64V2/DX VGA
383967215.jpg

383966949.jpg

yours for 10€ each included postage Europe, for worldwide send me a PM, we can arange a good deal. (y)

Last edited:
Short answer: nope, they're not!
Long answer: I have never heard of S3 PC-type cards being flashed with Mac-compatible ROMs. You best look for ATI and NVIDIA cards, not every model under the sun would do though. Plus, it depends on what Mac models you wanna stick those in. @Tokyoracer: In order not to hijack peyo64's thread here, i suggest you start a new thread where we can talk about it! :)

@Tokyoracer: In order not to hijack peyo64's thread here, i suggest you start a new thread where we can talk about it! :)

Thanks salaxi, I did start one a while ago. Merlin helped out but all the info I googled left me a bit in the cold when it came to software and finding the right card. Won't go on about this as it is shamelessly off topic lol (sorry mods).

Best of luck finding a home for your PCI cards and thanks for the reply. :).

Short answer: nope, they're not!
Long answer: I have never heard of S3 PC-type cards being flashed with Mac-compatible ROMs. You best look for ATI and NVIDIA cards, not every model under the sun would do though. Plus, it depends on what Mac models you wanna stick those in. @Tokyoracer: In order not to hijack peyo64's thread here, i suggest you start a new thread where we can talk about it! :)

Thanks for your explanations (y)

cards still available....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom