Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Stourbridge, West Midlands
I'm looking at selling my Sharp X68000 Compact, it comes with the following extras:

• 6MB expansion board, taking the total RAM upto 8MB
  • External 300MB SCSI hdd, running HumanOS and LHES
  • Internal midi board & Roland SC 55 Sound Canvas Synth Module
  • Keyboard & game controller
  • Video adapter to allow connection to standard vga port

The system is in good condition and works really well. The hdd needs to be attached to boot some floppy discs, not all, as i set it this way when setting system to boot from the hdd, it can probably be set back but i can't fathom it out. Not a problem if you always have the hdd on. I run all my games off the hdd anyway.

As the system has 8MB it'll run any game you throw at it, Super Street Fighter 2 runs lovely :)

This isn't cheap as the X68000 is a fairly pricy machine, but the extras included make this possibly the ultimate X68000 setup. The RAM module is incredibly difficult find in itself.

Pics:

3dge.jpg

mtmz.jpg

s3og.jpg

hwxh.jpg

xo2q.jpg

lo2d.jpg

yimk.jpg

jl7t.jpg

8t9z.jpg

Monitor not included

Any question let me know and i'll try and get back to you asap.

Looking for £425 shipped within the UK, more for international. Payment accepted by bank transfer, Paypal (you cover the fees) or cash if you want to collect.

Last edited:
Interested while waiting for the picture and a few questions I'll ask via PM shortly,

Thanks,

Ask away mate, post them in the thread if you think it would be informative for other people as well :)

Ah damn ... am i to late :(
adding intrest depending on shipping to belgium ...

and if i find the cash for it XD

My God Jamie, Why 'o why

Hello again mate :) I'm afraid mmora is front of the queue

Yes,

I was afraid also ... and i did check the forum like every afternoon break,
but not at 12h30 :D

Djeezus

anyway second in line, and maybe i can let someone else pick it up instead of sending it to belgium :)

That's a VERRRYYY nice machine indeed. Would kill for an X68k.

Hope she has a very good and lucky owner.

Declaring interest here as third in line.
Also depending on shipping costs to Belgium :)
I'd even consider coming over just to pick it up, but we'll see how it goes with the first two candidates.

seems like redbull found me over here aswell, let the invasion of the red devils begin xD

Beware brazil ;)

Very Nice System and most of them are Arcade Perfect as far as I am aware!

That was quick! Congrats mmora. Have lot's of fun with it. Not jealous at all! :roll:

Item received, it's great as expected. Jamie has been also really helpful with the set up :) Leaving positive feedback now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom