Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
NH
Hi,

I've got a ZX Spectrum with only 16K. I'd like to upgrade it to 48K
It's the rubber keyed ZX Spectrum with grey keys.
Mainboard revision is 3B

Does anybody have memory chips for sale?

Alternatively you can upgrade your 16k Spectrum to 128k quite easily..... to be honest with a little more work you can have 1024K or even 4MB of RAM!

I will dig up some schematics for you a bit later today.

I should mention that early revisions of the 16k Spectrum can be quite sought after - so please consider this before upgrading ;)

Alternatively you can upgrade your 16k Spectrum to 128k quite easily..... to be honest with a little more work you can have 1024K or even 4MB of RAM!

I should mention that early revisions of the 16k Spectrum can be quite sought after - so please consider this before upgrading ;)

I think you're probably right, this one has never been upgraded, looks the part, works fine with 16K games, all keys work, sharp image.
I think I'll just look for a 48K to use and keep the 16K for my collection.

Hi,
what you say seems interesting ...:blink: can you send me some information on how to ?
regards

Hello,

Yes, it would be very interesting that,
Could you post schematic of that memory upgrade ?
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom