AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Ohio
Included in this lot..

A Brand New in the Box Wico Ergostick, it's like the Epyx Joystick but this one is made of rubber and it's white.

A Commodore Amiga 600 Vintage Computer.
This is a PAL Amiga but works fine with included US Power Supply.
Here's what is included in this beast...

Indivision ECS is a new scandoubler / flicker fixer for OCS and ECS Amiga computers,
It is the most advanced flicker fixer ever produced for OCS/ECS Amiga computers - allowing VGA monitors (flat screens and CRTs) to correctly display games and applications.

Dual Monitor Support is the exciting new feature of Indivision ECS. Now two Indivision ECS units can be stacked upon each other, in order to simultaneously display on two monitors. Each Indivision ECS unit has its own bitmap memory which allows the possibility of displaying two different screens at the same time.

8-bit, 15 bit, 16 bit chunky pixel modes (15 bit & 16 bits are converted) to 12 bits
Resolution from 320x200 to 1024x768
Video memory can be directly described by DMA chipset (up to 7.15 MB/s)
All OCS/ECS screenmodes displayed and scan-converted, output is always over 60Hz and flicker-free
Fallback to legacy flickerfixer-type 49.9Hz modes at the user's choice
Dual monitor support when two Indivision ECS are connected together in one Amiga!
Optional scanline emulation for retro-feeling
Video Toaster compatible
Re-configurable / re-flashable design, new screenmodes can be added with a software upgrade
No fiddling with adjustments, just plug in and use
Low power consumption, no heat problems (3.3V design, 1.5V core voltage)
Highgfx support ( larger screenmodes ). Example screen-grabs: Highgfx 1.

A604 Memory Expansion for the Amiga 600
Features
Expand your A600 to 2MB chip memory
Real-time clock with optional coin battery
Dual 22-pin clockport header for adding selected clockport expansions to your A600
Expansion port for the new Indivision ECS scandoubler/flickerfixer
Fits into trapdoor (under side of Amiga 600). Printed instructions included.
2 year warranty

ACA 620 Accelerator Revision 2

This great value accelerator is ideal for expanding an Amiga 600. It adds Fast memory and extra performance with the faster 020 CPU on board. It is great for use with retro gaming using utilties such as WHDLoad

Technical Specification
For Amiga 600
CPU MC68EC020 clocked at 16.67 MHz
10.8MB+5MB Maximum Memory (32-bit SDRAM, zero-waitstate)
1 MByte for MapROM function

Memory
The ACA620EC will come up with 5MBytes of fast memory auto-configured. 1MByte is located at $c0.0000, which will increase compatibility to older, A500-based software. Another 4MBytes are added to the free memory pool using autoconfig. If you want to make use of all the memory that the ACA620EC offers, please use the ACAtune tool, version 1.7 or higher. This will let you remaining available memory for any software. The fast memory of the ACA620EC can only be used with the 68EC020 processor. It is not available in plain 68000 mode.

So this has in it a Indivision ECS Card, a A604 Memory Card & a ACA620 Accelerator Card.
Also it has a Brand New internal Floppy installed, Kipper2k CF-IDE Adapter installed with 4GB CF withLittle Green Alien Edition Classic Workbench 68K installed, It has 2.0.5 roms.
Kipper2k ECS Indivision VGA Adapter installed, so the VGA port fits great on board.
New Cocolino PS/2 Mouse adapter installed with Logitech Trackball mouse that works great right at bootup.
Mouse/Joystick extension cable included, used with the cocolino mouse adapter.
New EasyADF PCMCIA Compact Flash Transfer Kit, did not use because the PCMCIA port DOES NOT work on computer.
I did include a PCMCIA Replacement Part taken from a A600 for those skilled enough to solder it on the motherboard.
I didn't attempt but it's included for those who want the PCMCIA port working again.

Original Amiga 600 Workbench 2.0 Discs included.
Also included is a VGA cable so you can connect this straight to your Monitor/LCD TV thanks to the ECS Indivision Board.
Everything boots up fast, mouse works great, everything is here for your retro gaming needs.
Please see included pictures and message me with any questions you might have.

I also have the original PAL Power Supply that came with the system for any international buyers out there.
For US Buyers a Amiga 500 Power Supply comes with the package, it's a 4.3A PSU so it's powerful enough to power this system.

Asking $500 for everything.

Payment by Paypal as “Gift”, any Paypal fees if shipped overseas.
$30 shipping & handling, that includes USP shipping with insurance & tracking number.
For US Buyers.
International Buyers will be more of course.

Attachments

• Amiga6001.jpg
    Amiga6001.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Amiga6002.jpg
    Amiga6002.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Amiga6003.jpg
    Amiga6003.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Amiga6004.jpg
    Amiga6004.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Amiga6005.jpg
    Amiga6005.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Amiga6006.jpg
    Amiga6006.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Amiga6007.jpg
    Amiga6007.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Amiga6008.jpg
    Amiga6008.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Amiga6009.jpg
    Amiga6009.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Amiga60010.jpg
    Amiga60010.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi,
I'm interested only on Kipper2k CF-IDE External Adapter . I'm an italian user. How can we do?

Thanks for your attention.

Regards

F.

Hi,
I'm interested only on Kipper2k CF-IDE External Adapter . I'm an italian user. How can we go ahead?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards

F.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom