Status
Not open for further replies.

damiraga

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
Bosnia-Herzegovina & USA
For sale is an Elbox Mediator 3/4000 PCI Busboard designed for genuine Amiga 3000T and A4000T systems. According to Elbox, it can also be used [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]in towerised Amiga 4000D with Elbox or Micronik Zorro/ISA busboard.[/FONT]

Features:
5 PCI slots (PCI 2.1 compatible) with transfer rate up to 264MB/s
4GB PCI memory space
DMA in all PCI slots and to A3/4000 RAM space
Compatibility with all A3/4000 processor card models

It is in excellent working condition. It was used in my A4000T running OS3.9 and OS4.0

Comes with complete PCI package:
Voodoo3 3000 PCI
SoundBlaster 128 PCI
Realtek 8139 100Mbit ethernet card
USB2.0 card (spider clone)
mounting screw spacers
CD with the latest drivers from Elbox' site

The board can be registered with Elbox for software updates.

I am asking 230 EUR + shipping (see below).

The package weighs almost 1kg, so shipping is a bit expensive:

Europe: 20 EUR - surface mail registered, 25 EUR - airmail registered
US/Canada: 23 EUR - surface mail registered, 31 EUR - airmail registered
Japan/Australia/NZ: 25 EUR - surface mail registered, 36 EUR - airmail registered

Buyer pays PayPal fees or pay as gift. Payment is to be made in USD (I will provide buyer with total in USD).

Please note: you may be responsible for import taxes.
Since the board was manufactured in Poland, it should be considered EU product, so I believe EU buyers will not have to worry about import taxes.
For other countries, I could help by declaring item as old computer parts with low value, but I am not sure how much would this help. I will leave the decision up to you.

xg3h.jpg

02oz.jpg

Last edited:
usb card interest...

You can only state an interest in an item that actually has a price against it :double

As this is currently being sold in ONE lot your expression of interest is against the rules of AmiBay that you agread to on joining the forum.

Please have another flick through the rules :readit:

Time for a BUMP again!

Potential EU buyers please note:
Next week I will be in Ljubljana, Slovenia on a business trip. If someone buys this set in the next several days, I could ship the package from Slovenia to get it to you quicker and with no import taxes. For buyers from Zagreb or Ljubljana, I could even deliver in person.

I have never tried it with the Toaster/Flyer combo, but according to Elbox and the photos I took this morning the upper video slot (A4000T has two video slots) is accessible as well as four upper zorro slots. Only the ISA slots and the lower video slot are covered by Mediator, so I believe you should be able to use them.

Here is another photo from Big book of Amiga hardware:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom