dannyboy_77

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
AUSTRALIA
Region
Sale, Victoria
Hi all,

I have a 1764 REU for my C64. Trouble is there isn't enough power with a standard C64 PSU. I have been told that I need something stronger - like a C128 PSU & Adapter (which I have!) So, I am looking for a Genuine C128 Power Supply that is 220/240volts. Must be working and prefer AUS version, if not, Europe/UK should be fine.. Please PM me with your best offer + shipping costs to Australia. Thanks :smile:

Hoping you can help!!! (y)

Is it a European plug on the end? And correct me if i'm wrong, is rathe yellowed? Is it operational? What price are you looking for as is. Cheers! Thanks for the trouble of finding one - much appreciated! :)

Yes european plug, can include a uk one if you like.

Yes it yellowed, most are, working 100% ok.

Price 7,50 euro+pp

Yes european plug, can include a uk one if you like.

Yes it yellowed, most are, working 100% ok.

Price 7,50 euro+pp

Do you think with retro briting and a lot of cleaning would get rid of it? Happy to do so pending on shipping costs. I know they're rather heavy. 7.50 euros is a good price for it. On the other hand, you wouldn't have a nicer looking one (willing to pay you a little more) or is this the one you've got?

Can I get a picture of the top and one on the plug end? I want to see if the plug end can be unscrewed (some are rubber moulded) and can install a AUS Plug at the end of it. Sorry for the ask! But I must!

Thanking you.

Yes , with retrobright it will be light again.

The psu weight 1,8kg, and all i have are yellowed.

The powerplug is molded, so you need to cut it off.

Pictures below

Attachments

• c128 psu -01.jpg
    c128 psu -01.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 2
  • c128 psu -02.jpg
    c128 psu -02.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
Yes , with retrobright it will be light again.

The psu weight 1,8kg, and all i have are yellowed.

The powerplug is molded, so you need to cut it off.

Pictures below

Great work there mate!!! I'll buy one of you!! how much for shipping to AU on it's own. I prefer intl' standard mail, or surface mail or non-express? Cheers... And that good looking metal elite joystick??? Would you consider that for sale? I'm looking for one for my Turbo Chameleon 64 cartridge!!! :D

cheapests, costs 18,05 euro

And yes that saturn multi function is for sale pm me.
Better to combine stuff for you. with DHL for 32,50 euro up to 10kg!

Exilent: 100% working C128 PSU for 7,50 Euro is really a bargain. Good for you!

Back
Top Bottom