Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi,

I'm selling my old School Fat PS2, includes power lead, Dual Shock Controller, AV Lead and the following games:

Soul Caliber 2, F1 2001, Midway Arcade Treasures, Pro Evo 5, Silent Scope, Colin Mcrea 4, James Bond 007 - Nightfire, Tekken Tag

Its working although occasionally has trouble reading discs, probably just needs the lens cleaning. (i.e you can usually play for hours without any trouble)

Only looking for £20 + P&P (£8.41 by DHL/Parcel2go) in UK, Will post to EU etc, but PM me for a quote expect EU to be in the region of £20

PS Tekken Tag is quite scratched (got it from a car boot sale) this dosent load but maybe can be repaired? The rest are in good condition.

Steve.

Attachments

• IMG_7201.JPG
    IMG_7201.JPG
    3.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
@Dony, I still need your address or I cannot send the parcel!

I'm going away Friday for 1 week so if I don't have your address today I wont be able to arrange the collection until I get back.

Have sent you PM's...

Steve.

@ Fitz

Was there no Address included with the PayPal payment?

Kin

@Kin, no it was a 'gift' payment and there is no address on that type of payment.

I did check there (y)

Bah eh!

I'm not suggesting this will go bad on your part m8, but.....

Is dony aware he can not make a claim Via PayPal because of the Gift Payment arrangement? - Should it ever go tits up after you have despatched?

Kin

The package is insured up to £50, if anything goes wrong i'd refund and claim back the money off Parcel Force.

Steve.

I must add, I have no idea how this "paypal gift system" works but ALL gifts payments I sent , have an option of who will pay the fees, the sender or the receiver... So what's the use? Are gift payments subject to smaller fees?

I must add, I have no idea how this "paypal gift system" works but ALL gifts payments I sent , have an option of who will pay the fees, the sender or the receiver... So what's the use? Are gift payments subject to smaller fees?

If you have money in your paypal account then gift is completely free for seller and buyer.

If you are using a credit/debit card then you can choose to pay the fee.

Steve.

I've got Dony's address now, Parceforce will be collecting tomorrow (y)

Steve.

PM sent to Dony, parcel2go require a full 24 hr notice to collect on the Parcel Force Euro 48 and its now too late for collection before I go away.

I have offered a full refund or delayed collection until the 29th when I get back.

I've had stuff collected next day with Parcel2go before but that was with DHL and their Euro service does not cover Greece!

All other options are around the £50 mark so puts them out of the question.

Steve.

Quick update to this thread, Dony was happt to wait for my return to the UK :)

And Parcel Force have been booked to collect Monday 29th as promised.

Steve.

Update:

Parcel has been picked up, will PM tracking info to Dony. (y)

Hi this can be closed was delivered ages ago and feedback left both sides....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom