Buggster

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Cornwall
Hi guys,

I have an Amstrad CPC6128 with Colour Monitor and M-P2 Module, a few disks for it and other bits in a box.

There is a fault on the Computer part but I am sure if you know the machine, its either a simple fix or something that is of the norm.... I purchased the unit in a private collection a while back and just never got around to using it until two weeks ago.

Ok! so what is the fault? Well when you switch the machine on the monitor flickers and then nothing. Switch off and on a couple of times and presto the machine comes to life. I spent an hour or so looking at the board but I am not really familiar with the Amstrad CPC machines so thought better of trying to play.

The monitor works 100% and from what I can see not much in the way of any damage to the screen or casing.

The Mp-2 Module allows for the machine to be powered and hooked upto a normal TV system so that alone could be useful.

I would prefer to not split the thing up, not knowing anything about it I may have probs getting rid.

I am in the UK down the bottom end of Cornwall, I have to say I won't be posting this over seas and would prefer that it is collected considering its age, size and weight. It's gonna cost a fare amount.

I have looked on here and on the auction sites and the monitors go for around £30-£40 and the MP-2 Module goes for around the same price. I would like to ask for £60 for the whole collection.

So that is

The CPC6128
The Colour Monitor
The MP-3 Module
a box of various software disk and tapes
I think there is a manual in the box as well
and a selection of cables for the machine.

All for £60.00 with the cash on collection. Or if needed at a push delivery can be arranged but the cost would be added to the price.

sorry I have the machine at work so unable to post any pictures at the moment.

Regards Buggster

Sorry about the length of the post

Hi Guys I am going to have to put this on hold for a moment.....I have found something on the system that is wrong with it and so stopping the sale for now.........sorry about that I will list again if I get this sorted.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom