Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
Hi guys and gals.

Pictures added!
PRICE DROP!

Here's another part of my current stock that needs to go:

The Phase 5 Cybervision 64 with 4MB Boxed with pass-through cable, manual and floppies.

Was 200 Euro, Was 195 Euro,Was 190 Euro, NOW 180 Euro + shipping and fees (or pay as gift). Payment through Paypal.
Shipping to all of Europe:

I did some looking around.....the cheapest possible Shipping to anywhere will we 38 EUR. And I will have to reconfirm this upon interest.
Shipping to rest of the world will be and extra 8 EUR. depending on final weight and size.

The box is not perfect , but looks nice on a shelf without masses of light. Best think of it as an "ok+bonus".

The original floppies are all defective/wiped by time. What can you expect after almost 20 years?. Two of them makes a horrible noise when spun in the drive. I suggest you never use them, ever. Besides: You want to use p96 or CyberGraphx anyways.

The card is jumpered for Buster 11. See the manual if you don't have Buster 11. Pass-through is included, yes, I just forgot to bring it to the photoshoot :).

Note: I never got this card working with 040 and P96 ( did not get a chance to try cybergraphx ). I worked perfectly with p96 and 030 on OS3.9 and with PPC and P96 on OS4.0.

I have seen others having the same issue with the same setup. So this can not be something with just this card. I blame it on Picasso96 and 040 libraries.

It's been a short ride, but a fun one.

Ask for a quote on shipping.

myzuzu6u.jpg

su6apahy.jpg

ejyraqyz.jpg

abezupyz.jpg

8eru2e9y.jpg

yva3usur.jpg

ne5uzepe.jpg

Last edited:
Hi!

Shipping to all of Europe:
I did some looking around.....the cheapest possible Shipping to anywhere will we 38 EUR. And I will have to reconfirm this upon interest.

Shipping to rest of the world will be and extra 8 EUR. depending on final weight and size.

Last edited:
CV64 received today in good condition and is working right now in my A3000UX/Mediator3000diMkII/Apollo3060/64mb :)

Feedback left (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom