Asking the questions because I DON'T KNOW
VIP
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Sealand
Up for sale are one A2000 keyboard, one A3000 keyboard, and an A4000 keyboard (SOLD).

I last tested the A4000 keyboard with my own A4000 before I sold it a few months ago. I am not able to test the A2000 and A3000 keyboards.

Looking for £15 or near offer on each + shipping.

erydegaq.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to interrupt, but are you sure this isn't the other way around?
Looks to me like 2x A4000 keyboards and 1x A2000 one.. :)

:)

Pretty sure. Only the "Scala Workstation" branded one has the PS/2 style connector, while the others have the larger DIN.

:)

Pretty sure. Only the "Scala Workstation" branded one has the PS/2 style connector, while the others have the larger DIN.

Cool, the pic isn't very sharp, and the key layout of the Scala one looks just like the A4000's one. Good luck with your sale mate! (y)

second in line for either all three (or at least one if someone else is desperate - I am not)

Interested in all - second in line.
------------
Interest withdrawn. Good luck with the sale!

Last edited:
Shipping to europe would be a whopping £33 as they weigh 4kg.

Interested in the one with the black label, next in line.

Interested in one, whatever it is.

A simple question: is it possible that the 5 DIN keyboard to be a A3000 keyboard?

2 x A2000 kb + A4000 kb

Interested in one, whatever it is.

A simple question: is it possible that the 5 DIN keyboard to be a A3000 keyboard?

One is definitely a 4k and one is definitely a 2k. The last one is unbranded so to speak, so I suppose it could be for a 3k, but that one has the same DIN as the 2k one.

Shipping for one keyboard to europe is £14.

This is the reason that i say "it could be a A3K keyboard", because A3K have a 5 DIN, same as A2K.

Still interested in one (any), i will wait for my turn.:coffee:

This is the reason that i say "it could be a A3K keyboard", because A3K have a 5 DIN, same as A2K.

Still interested in one (any), i will wait for my turn.:coffee:

I've never seen one, so may well be :)

ok, bebek has withdrawn due to layout, so next in line is amigean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom