Not open for further replies.

atomicburner

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Lisbon
Hi everyone... im from Portugal... I recently bought an Amiga 1200 and I'm looking for some RAM-only expansion (8MB) to play WHDLoad games...

Cheers to all.

Thanx

:bounceBoingBall::thanks:

Hi davideo, tell me one thing, can i change the 8mb to 16mb or 32, what is the maximum memory can i install in Apollo?

Cheers

@atomicburner

The sale thread davideo linked to is actually for an 68030 accelerator, not a purely RAM board.

As for your question, this specific Apollo accelerator can't go beyond 8 MB. There exist 68030 based accelerators without this limitation, though. See here for some ideas.

Also keep in mind that RAM-only boards are always restricted to 8 MB maximum, so if you eventually want more, you have to use an appropriate accelerator that can take more. This would be the best option as it is also "PCMCIA friendly" under Kickstart 3.1.

@atomicburner

That's not my card. I just spotted that you were after one and posted a link to a thread.

A good place for information is the sticky thread that andylandy created.

See here

Ok, i get it, sry the mistake.... already sent PM to Smok1112, its kind a hard to talk with him..

Thanx and cheers

Hi atomicburner, please remember also that if your interested in Smok1112's card then you also need to declare interest in his thread :)

Im interested, but need to ask some questions to smok112, pm sent.

ive declared interest on your behalf in the thread.:)

please declare interest, that way if you had wanted it you were first inline for it while you ask questions.if anyone declares interest now because you hadnt, it would be theres.
if you dont want it,say interest withdrawn within that thread so they can move to anyone next inline.

its also a part of the way the site works,and makes it very clear you was interested to other people within that sale and saves alot of problems that might happen if you dont.

good luck.

@mods:)

i was going to post a link to something like a helpfull "help and faq" or something to explain how this works,but theres only a brief mention in the site rules about declaring interest.
maybe one could be made for future reference for new users?

Last edited:
Sry guys... im not interested anymore, after some questions i did to smok112.

Go ahead roy_bates..

Good luck... and thanx to all..

Cheers

Sry guys... im not interested anymore, after some questions i did to smok112.

Go ahead roy_bates..

Good luck... and thanx to all..

Cheers

no, im not interested in the card.it was to help you and others.
i'll post that you dont want it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom