Not open for further replies.

GeorgeMan

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Athens
I obtained 2 486 mobos, both of them seem to be alive but I get "no VGA error beeps", pretty normal because I don't have an ISA (or a VLB for 1 of them) VGA to test!

So I'm looking for what the title says.
Please include in your offer the shipping cost to Greece.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have:
- Trident TVGA9000B 512K 16-bit ISA VGA card - 5€ + pp
- Trident TVGA9000C 512K 16-bit ISA VGA card - 5€ + pp

- ISA FDD/HDD controller with one channel for HDD and one channel for FDD - 5€ + pp

Registered airmail for two cards is 8.50€ 6.50€. I just weighted the cards and they're under 250g.

Last edited:
Ok guys, will wait for sprcorreia and a couple of days.

@Half-Saint: ISA VGA + controller = still under 250g?
@keropi: Any controller available? :)

@GeorgeMan

sorry, I have to withdraw my offer , vga is no longer available

^ keeping them for a build , I thought I had spares but apparently not...

Okay mate, no problem.
Waiting for sprcorreia's and tokyoracer's answers.:mrgreen:

If anyone else has something, I'm still welcome to new offers!

I have kept your offer of course, don't worry.
Will consider it when I have 1-2 more offers. Sprcorreia has something for sure, let him check first please.

After lots of digging into the pile o' sh**e, i ran into a VLB card which might interest you. I thought those were all gone, but it seems this was the last one. Dunno if it works, but here's some pics for your consideration:

TR1_zps7240c4d6.jpg

TR2_zps1bf3d819.jpg

TR3_zpseeef62f8.jpg

PM me if it's what you're after.

I'm still missing some parts but i've found these. Basically OTI, Trident VGAs. I think i still have a Tseng somewhere... Tomorrow i'll dig out the controllers.

IMG_0073_zps0c43e802.jpg

IMG_0072_zps07edfbef.jpg

IMG_0071_zps6f00103f.jpg

IMG_0070_zps0c17799c.jpg

IMG_0075_zps4945c540.jpg

After lots of digging into the pile o' sh**e, i ran into a VLB card which might interest you. I thought those were all gone, but it seems this was the last one. Dunno if it works, but here's some pics for your consideration:
PM me if it's what you're after.
This vga is probably out of ram, but I PM'd you. :)

I'm still missing some parts but i've found these. Basically OTI, Trident VGAs. I think i still have a Tseng somewhere... Tomorrow i'll dig out the controllers.

Oh, what a collection! :eek:
Is there anything that you actually don't have? :D
But I still need more info on them (not visible model numbers in the pictures) and of course price info! Dig for the controllers and inform me please.

Half-Saint: I've not forgotten you. ;)

3 days in a row and I didn't even hear if sprcorreia is alive... He didn't answer the last 2 of my pms.
It's a shame since he has many insteresting things...

I'll wait 1 more day and otherwise tomorrow afternoon I'm arranging with Half-Saint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom