Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
I've finally finished my painting... :p

Here is my A1200 in all its black glory. :)

Too bad, that "flash" damages the very good result. :(

Just to say that on the "inside" it painted only once, just to erase the beige color. Outside many times...

DSC00242.jpg

DSC00243.jpg

DSC00244.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

The next step is to make a new badge with black background and white letters, as well as find a 2 blue LEDs to replace the orange ones. Anyone knows where I can find those?

Thanks.

Good work :)
The keys are painted too, or they are Keys taken from CDTV's Keyboard? :roll:

Thanks for your kind words.

Those are CDTV keys of course. :p

For the blue LEDs: you can find two rectangular LEDs and use them instead the original one, but they are shorter than the original double one.

You'll need to fill the gap between they with a black "thing" (black fish tank sealant, for example).

That's a very nice pro looking effort. :)

So many paint jobs can end up looking a bit shabby.

I am very imrpessed with the Paint Job, black is the hardest to DO RIGHT and it translates poorly on the camera.

this I think is one of the best black paint jobs I have seen!

Well done!!!!

Looks awesome. Agree that you should do an alternate badge though, doesn't look right with the repainted case!

Phantom, quite simply that's the best pain job i've seen on any plastic, EVER. Seen other 1200's close but not this good. Congrats, and you have made someone rather green. (y)

Awesome! What paint did you use? Does it come off especially on the lower side of the computer where you rest your palms?

@ Juzza

Yeah m8, several times. I was under the impression your Black A1200 was scrapped because you wern't happy with the finish & it ended up Rosso Red. :shrug:

Then again, I spend alot of time thesedays more confused than I use to be. :coffee:

Charlie

Thank you guyz for your kind words. :grouphug:

You cannot imagine, but the spray was for car's bumpers. :p

Yes, it did the job very well. (y)

Sure I will do, but it's a greek product. I'm sure that you will find a similar to your country though.:)

Back
Top Bottom