Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
504   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
Hi all, i have for sale this evening 2x N64 consoles.

One is a Japanese NTSC machine and in very nice condition, the other is a UK PAL machine i got from ebay in a job lot and is in working order but someone got the reset button stuck and wedged a screwdriver in trying to pry it out but scratched and chipped the case.

The Japanese machine was bought from Fitzsteve and i was planning to get an everdrive but never got round to it.

There are two Japanese games included which are Pilotwings 64 & Waverace 64.

When i received the machine Waverace didn't work (as was originally advertised) but a clean with some IPA seems to have resolved the issue but thought it worth mentioning.

There is also one controller, one RF (might have a composite here somewhere but will need to check) & the original Japanese PSU which requires step down converter or you can use the PAL PSU on the Japanese machine.

Included with the UK console is one game which is Michael Owen WLS 2000 (was intended to be the donor for the everdrive) and a UK PSU. No controllers or tv cables.

Asking £20 (was £25) plus p&p for the lot.

Also listed locally

Pics

Japanese stuff

jap.jpg

japg.jpg

japwr.jpg

jappw.jpg

jappsu.jpg

controller

PAL stuff

uk

ukg

ukr

Last edited:
declaring interest!

PM Sent!

Last edited:
Interested, second in line depending on the serial number of the Japanese model (for RGB mod) and the postage to Ireland.

Was it the one Fitzsteve was selling recently?

Interested, second in line depending on the serial number of the Japanese model (for RGB mod) and the postage to Ireland.

Was it the one Fitzsteve was selling recently?

Hi mate I got it from fitzsteve but I've checked and it's not on the RGB capable list of serial numbers :)

@macc, payment received and will book the courier this afternoon for pickup on Monday. Thanks

Items received and feedback left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom