Not open for further replies.

ruireispt

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Lisbon
Hi guys this time i'm looking for a working VIC-20. If you have any available please PM me with your offers.

Cheers

Rui

Hi guys this time i'm looking for a working VIC-20. If you have any available please PM me with your offers.

Cheers

Rui

I got one which I was about to Retr0Brite though can fore go the whitening if you like the slightly mangy look:p. Price will depend on what you after really so just let me know as I can supply all cables, joystick, games or just the main unit whatever you prefer.

BB

Last edited:
Here you go mate, piccies as requested(y)

Attachments

• VIC 20 001.jpg
    VIC 20 001.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 0
  • VIC 20 002.jpg
    VIC 20 002.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 0
  • VIC 20 003.jpg
    VIC 20 003.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 0
  • VIC 20 004.jpg
    VIC 20 004.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 0
  • VIC 20 005.jpg
    VIC 20 005.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 0
  • VIC 20 006.jpg
    VIC 20 006.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 0
  • VIC 20 007.jpg
    VIC 20 007.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 0
Nice.

Ok i have now offers from BB and Exilent but waiting PM regarding some details from both.

Nice.

Ok i have now offers from BB and Exilent but waiting PM regarding some details from both.

Exilent has not posted within the thread, as far as the staff are concerned it is a deal outside of Amibay..

Just FYI
TC :cool:

:picard

Oh man right i forgot that!!!! I already contacted him regarding some details and i'll ask him to post here as well!

I'm really sorry about this you guys! It won't happen again!

Replied to shipping questions by pm(y). Hopefully combining with items already purchased will help out a bit.

BB

Sent today with MSX & Dragon games from other threads(y)

PM sent with tracking

BB

Massively relieved it got to you mate. Hope it enjoyed it's whirlwind tour of Europe and is ready to give you years of faithful service.

Feedback coming your way.

Enjoy(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom