Not open for further replies.

uigiflip

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
England
Region
Nottingham
£300 cash on collection from NG2 (Nottingham), Will include blizzard 1230 in towered 1200, dvd/rw in tower, 160gb ide hdd, idefix adapter also lyra 2 adapter with ps2 keyboard, 19" hyundai CRT VGA Monitor. Will include Amiga os 3.9 real cdrom, pcmcia wireless card and amiga kit easy net software.
Running at the moment classic workbench 3.9. Includes now Bloodnet aga manual and disks. Breathless a1200 disks included with manual and security card.

I am willing to reconfigure to standard workbench 3.9 or amikit with workbench 3.9.

Last edited:
Awaiting pics and then will see if i can find the cash. For info, where in Notts?

Sneinton Dale, includes an atx power supply now using ian steadmans atx to amiga power converter

Last edited:
Cool, have family round there and i'm not too far away in Bestwood. Awaiting pics and checking finances so pending interest for the moment

Go ahead buddy, after checking i don't have the cash so withdrawing interest.

ok scrappy thanks for being interested. Thomas please pm me your email to let you see the photo album.:)

can you add a photo of how the tower looks from the front? presume the full case is there?

added pic attachements

added pic attachements

attached jpg's

Attachments

• DSC_0064[1].jpg
    DSC_0064[1].jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0085[1].jpg
    DSC_0085[1].jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0083[1].jpg
    DSC_0083[1].jpg