rainbowat

Rating - 100%
183   0   1
Country
gb
Region
n8
Hi
I'm looking for Commodore 128 (not a 128D) in good condition(boxed) I'm open to all offers please

I can also swap for Amiga 1200 with HDD drive.

Thanx

Last edited:
I have exactly what you're after. I was looking to sell it, but I am looking for a 1200 to. What revision motherboard is it?

That maybe a problem. I'm looking to test out my Apollo 1260 which refuses to work with my timing fixed 1d4 motherboard, so I was hoping for an older revision.

this motherboard worked great with Apollo1240,ACA1232 and Blizzard 1230, I can send to you Amiga and you can test it yourself.(y)

That maybe a problem. I'm looking to test out my Apollo 1260 which refuses to work with my timing fixed 1d4 motherboard, so I was hoping for an older revision.

Hello my friend... it is strange, I have an apollo 1240 upgraded to 1260@80mhz working great with an 1D4 revision motherboard. I have done the time-fix hack. I used this http://www.ianstedman.co.uk/Amiga/amiga_hacks/A1200_Mobo_fix/a1200_mobo_fix.html

I have only removed the E123 and E125. The Apollo card is very stable... I dont know why the people say that apollo sucks.... A friend of mine soldered an extra 32MB memory module and now it has 64MB and fits on 1200 desktop with the lid closed.

Hi ! i have a C128 like new ! keyboard and case are not yellowing, no scratch...
This C128 is tested by a friend with Procolite computers test ! so all checked nice ! fully fonctionnal.
My C128 include JIFFYDOS for C64/C128 with switch and the SERVANT ROM.
And 64kb VDC upgrade (video memory upgrade) for 80lines mode.

I have Original box too with manual.

BUT i don't have PSU to give, that's my problem in fact !

If you want you can PM Me and i make a good price for you.

First a little picture of my C128(if you want i can post more pictures):
$_57.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for your refusal, i'm now embarrassed, after a lot of private messages, photos and explanations, and especially after your OK for payment !!!!

Your last good pm:
"Hi
I send payment tonight as I get back from work.
Thank You"

=> yeaah of course you rocks !

Sorry but you are not reliable.

Business is business, me i'm honest with you, not you ! :mad:

Last edited:
even if I wrote it, I can always change my mind.
I'm not interested in c128 without PSU
Is it really such an effort to send the 4 private messages? Come on mate.
Thanx

- - - Updated - - -

Your last good pm:
all my PM ​​are good (y)

For somes reasons and the first reason is "commitment", i'm not agree with you.

I'm a trusted man and i never changed my mind at the last minute...

By the way, the story is closed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom