PDA

View Full Version : Closed CDTV Keyboard wanted - must have black keys

scole
24th March 2010, 14:24
Righto, I'm jumping on the CDTV keyboard madness bandwagon. Been meaning to post a wanted ad for one for a while, kept forgetting, now I seen Charlie had one all the time I could have bought but has now been offered to someone who had the presence of mind to ask for what they want, am grinding my teeth a little.

:Doh:

hehe... Anyhoo, would like a black CDTV keyboard so as I can join the hordes of black A1200 owners. Will put the white (well, yellowish) keys back on the keyboard and return it to the community to serve another day.

Bit skinto at the moment, student loan long gone, so please bear that in mind! :-D But happy to negotiate!

Cheers
S

Mad_Cat_jr
27th March 2010, 14:38
As i made the 1200 keyboard allready with black keys from a cdtv keyboard but not gonna make a black 1200 is this one for sale.
It's not a english board, but which country then? i don't have a clue.
If you take this board you can also have the cdtv keyboardcase, print and cable. but the cable is for a A2000.

Also for sale is the black mouse and a black PSU.

J.T.Kirk
27th March 2010, 14:40
This is a french keyboard, although french is AZERTY layout, the letters there, corresponds to french language.

Mad_Cat_jr
27th March 2010, 16:29
This is a french keyboard, although french is AZERTY layout, the letters there, corresponds to french language.

You could be right, the W and Z are switched.
Thought it was turkish or something.

salaxi54
27th March 2010, 16:40
If stevecole isn't interested in the mouse part, i'd be happy to releive you from it! :-) We'll see....

Mad_Cat_jr
27th March 2010, 17:19
If stevecole isn't interested in the mouse part, i'd be happy to releive you from it! :-) We'll see....

I give Steve the first choice, thought maybe he would like it.
Otherwise i'll keep in mind.

scole
27th March 2010, 18:56
As i made the 1200 keyboard allready with black keys from a cdtv keyboard but not gonna make a black 1200 is this one for sale.
If you take this board you can also have the cdtv keyboardcase, print and cable. but the cable is for a A2000.

Make nice offer in PM if you like it.

Hello, thanks for the offer, but after a little thought I've decided to hold out for an English layout instead.

Cheers though mate!

S

Mad_Cat_jr
27th March 2010, 19:04

Make nice offer in PM if you like it.

Hello, thanks for the offer, but after a little thought I've decided to hold out for an English layout instead.

Cheers though mate!

S

As you wish!!

rkauer
27th March 2010, 21:01
Mad_Cat_Jr, can you hook a price for the item? Amibay is not an auction site.

Please put a price or item will be removed from the site.

salaxi54
27th March 2010, 21:23
@ salaxi54 gimme PM for the mouse!!
Before i put it in sale topic.

I'd have to go by the rules, which means that you either state a price, or move it as you said to the sales section i s'ppose... exactly what rkauer said there.
I do hope this gives me an advance in case the item is moved there though :-) (meaning my interest is counted for)

Mad_Cat_jr
28th March 2010, 03:04
[QUOTE=Mad_Cat_jr;57484]

@ salaxi54 gimme PM for the mouse!!
Before i put it in sale topic.

take this one back, no intrests more by Salaxi54

salaxi54
28th March 2010, 10:42
PM sent for the mouse.

Mad_Cat_jr
28th March 2010, 10:57
PM sent back ,

salaxi54
28th March 2010, 11:01
Withdrawing interest, thanks! :thumbsup:

mfilos
28th March 2010, 11:19
Sorry for interfering but you can use any language CDTV keyboard and pop some black stickers for the keys :cool:

At least that's what I did in the past, when in past I bought a French CDTV keyboard for my former Elbox Tower 1200 project.

You can check from the pictures below that it's trully awesome and you can't tell a difference even from a close distance.
After 2 years the stickers are still perfect (although I don't use this keyboard at all lol)

Cheers

rkauer
29th March 2010, 00:07
@Mfilos, what keys did you applied letters on? Perfect hack, mister!:)

scscol
24th August 2011, 15:54
Hello, I am interested by the A1200 CDTV keyboard.

Chriss
24th August 2011, 20:53
Hello I`m looking for a CDTV keyboard must have black Keys too

please pm me