Rating - 100%
390   0   1
Country
Netherlands
Region
NH
Howdy lads,

Have an Epson HX-20 to offer.
Although she still has the looks, she's in dire need of some TLC.
The machine itself does not require any introduction, so without further ado, on to the problems:

1) the (original) batteries have gone belly up. Common problem for these machines.
2) the lcd screen has a square of dots that remain in the on-state in the bottom right corner.

I've tested the unit with another battery (i have two of these Epsons), works fine.
I've also tried to trace the source of the LCD problem, but only managed to pin it down to
the keyboard pcb. Lcd board itself is fine. Did not do any further investigation.

Comes with:
- original carrying case
- psu (eu plug)
- 6 used microcassettes
- user manual & basic reference

Asking 20 euros, plus shipping. Paid via paypal as a gift. (was 50, then 35, then twenty-somethin')
Item weight: 3.6 kg

Please note these terms of sale:

- Payment is by Paypal Gift payment only. Buyer covers fees.
- I'll ship anywhere, but at the buyers risk - If insurance is taken I will handle the claim in the event of loss/damage and will pass on any received compensation
- I will accept returns on my items but return shipping is to be paid by the buyer regardless of the reason/s for return.
- Unless agreed otherwise, payment is expected within 36hrs after interest declared, I reserve the right to move onto next in line after this time frame.

If you do not accept these terms, please do not declare interest.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It's always nice to leave the original price in place so that people can tell that there was an actual price drop ;)

Howdy lads. In two days, i'll embark on a backpacking trip through Uruguay for a month. During that time, i obviously cannot make any sales on Amibay.

Feel free to queue up interest if you're prepared to wait until my return (Feb 15th or so), or wait until i bump this thread upon my return.

declaring interest

---------- Post added at 15:26 ---------- Previous post was at 14:56 ----------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom