Mac Curtis

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
England
Region
Devon
Hi all,
Well the day has come that i have decided to put up for sale my Amiga 4000 sadly, the reason being i have a spine problem and have been off work for 3 months and need a cash injection. With that out of the way here is whats on offer.
Amiga 4000 Rev B with 040 card
16 meg fast ram 2meg chip
8 gigabyte hard drive with OS3.9 installed
RW cd rom Drive
2 Internal Floppy drives
Picasso IV 1.2 expansion Card
Nec Lcd Monitor
Stereo Sound System
Alfa Data Mouse and a Joystick

Everything is working as it should except the internal clock, yep you guessed it the battery leaked on me years ago when i stored it. As you can see in the piccy i cleaned up the area put a new battery in and replaced the capacitor but it still resets to 1998 after every boot.

Also included is a spare 030 board. Internal Floppy Drive FZ-357A. Two sticks of Fast Ram Plus Manuals and mags +Cd's

The added bonus is ofc you get get the nice golden yellow facia and keyboard that only comes with Age ;-) but seriously i pulled it out of the loft and to my horror it went yellow even though it was in the dark.

Well i think that's about it really, now how much your wondering. I am after a quick sale so i will take £500 for the lot Please Note that is POUNDS not EURO. Oh and one other thing you will have to collect it as i really don't want to carry this lot to the post office with my back problems, and i would be too scared to send it in case it got broken. Ps i live in Devon UK.

I Will accept Paypal ( with you covering the charges) or cash.

Many thanks and thank you for reading.
a27i43.jpg
xbbvpu.jpg

xbbvpu.jpg

mlqjys.jpg

3094gg9.jpg

2cwocnb.jpg

w1wrxd.jpg

k4aver.jpg

2j69s9z.jpg

2zp5miv.jpg

2ch0408.jpg

308gl85.jpg

2reoa2r.jpg

2yzjx1s.jpg

Hi!

Firstly, very nice setup you have there ideal as is or as a base to upgrade further (y)

Just to remind you per the rules any software included (i.e OS3.9) must have the original media present. (or be omitted from the listing)

Good luck with your sale :)

Steve.

Thank You Steve and yes i have the original media which i bought from Vesalia Computer Bestellservice in may 2004

Thank You Steve and yes i have the original media which i bought from Vesalia Computer Bestellservice in may 2004

That's perfect, just needed to make sure. Once again good luck with your sale. I'm sure the buyer will be very happy with this setup given everything that's included (y)

if you can send, sign up as an interested !:)

Mac Curtis said:
..don't want to carry this lot to the post office with my back problems, and i would be too scared to send it in case it got broken.

german/deutsch

Er hat Rückenprobleme und kann daher nicht tragen, außerdem hat er Angst, dass der Rechner kaputt geht, wenn er ihn versendet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom