PDA

View Full Version : Wanted wanted mediator busboard for a1200

Punisher1973
25th November 2013, 16:03
Hi, i am looking for a busboard for the amiga 1200

roy_bates
25th November 2013, 16:42
what accellorator will you be using with this busboard?
im mentioning this because some have conflicts with these.

Punisher1973
25th November 2013, 21:04
i have a GVP 030 @40mhz 8mb:D

Punisher1973
1st December 2013, 22:26
anyone ??

fitzsteve
1st December 2013, 23:27
Hi!

Please take a quick look at the forum rules, particularly regarding bumping of threads:

http://www.amibay.com/misc.php?do=cfrules

Bumping your thread:
'Bumping' is defined as posting in your For Sale or Wanted thread for the purpose of bringing it to the top of the list of most recent threads. Unless you have made a significant change to your thread you may only bump your post once every two weeks. A significant change, refers to a price change or any other relevant information that will be important to a buyer.

Trapshot
1st December 2013, 23:43
Not sure if this is against the rules, so please feel free to correct me on this, but don't Amigakit still have these in stock new?

I bought mine from there only the beginning of this year, so if you wanted one new I think they are still available.

Apologies to moderators if this is out of order, I couldn't find anything relating to this in the rules.

Punisher1973
3rd December 2013, 16:39
tnx i will have a look

Not sure if this is against the rules, so please feel free to correct me on this, but don't Amigakit still have these in stock new?

I bought mine from there only the beginning of this year, so if you wanted one new I think they are still available.

Apologies to moderators if this is out of order, I couldn't find anything relating to this in the rules.

---------- Post added at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

this was a first bump ever....

it was

a in a wanted thread
b first bump

Hi!

Please take a quick look at the forum rules, particularly regarding bumping of threads:

http://www.amibay.com/misc.php?do=cfrules

Bumping your thread:
'Bumping' is defined as posting in your For Sale or Wanted thread for the purpose of bringing it to the top of the list of most recent threads. Unless you have made a significant change to your thread you may only bump your post once every two weeks. A significant change, refers to a price change or any other relevant information that will be important to a buyer.

RichyV
3rd December 2013, 17:00

it was

a in a wanted thread
b first bump

:readit:

a) Wanted threads are also covered by the bumping rule.

&

b) It was a bump less than 14 days after the original post.

Steve's only pointing out the rules of this forum - rules that make it a fair and fun place for everyone to experience. :)

Punisher1973
4th December 2013, 21:19
okidoki....:cool:

it was

a in a wanted thread
b first bump

:readit:

a) Wanted threads are also covered by the bumping rule.

&

b) It was a bump less than 14 days after the original post.

Steve's only pointing out the rules of this forum - rules that make it a fair and fun place for everyone to experience. :)

therealdaveg
6th December 2013, 15:19
Out of curiosity, I'm also interested in knowing if there are any known conflicts with GVP 1200 030/40Mhz accelerators. I have a Turbo II+ on the way and I'd planned to get a mediator board as well.