Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi!

Since I've bought the latest version from Lotherek I don't need my old DivIDE anymore, it's one of the early versions but works perfect. It's always been stored in a small box when not in use so it pretty much just like new. It has the FAT firmware so just drop your SNA/Z80/TAP files onto a FAT formatted CF card and away you go*

I've had it for about 2-3 years and it's only had light use I've used it with my 48k, 128k & +3 without issues. The CF-IDE adapter is the one that was supplied when I bought it, it does not require any external power.

I'm asking £35 + P&P, postage will be ultra cheap in UK as I can send as 'large letter' in a special small box.

*Note the DivIDE can be a little fussy with CF cards. This is not a fault with my unit, please do some research on compatible CF's

Here are the pics:

P1050590_zps207afd26.jpg

P1050591_zpse3b7da6f.jpg

Terms of sale:

• Payment is by PayPal, Bank Transfer or Neteller. Buyer pays any associated fees
  • Overseas shipping is possible but at the buyers risk - If insurance is taken I will handle the claim in the event of loss/damage and will pass on any received compensation
  • I will accept returns on my items but return shipping is to be paid by the buyer regardless of the reason/s for return.
  • Unless otherwise stated prices are not negotiable
  • Unless agreed otherwise payment is expected within 24hrs after interest declared, I reserve the right to move onto next in line after this time frame.

If you do not accept my terms please do not declare interest.

Last edited:
Hi!

I've uploaded a short video to show it working and demonstrate operation (y)

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wngKXYd5_WQ[/m]

im interested steve:)

chuck in a cf card and you have a deal:D

Hi Roy,

I don't have any suitable CF's spare else I'd throw one in without any hesitation. This CF in the Video I'm using with my new DivIDE.

I can give you free postage instead (y)

Steve.

im interested steve:)

chuck in a cf card and you have a deal:D

Hi Roy,

I don't have any suitable CF's spare else I'd throw one in without any hesitation. This CF in the Video I'm using with my new DivIDE.

I can give you free postage instead (y)

Steve.

done,can you send me your paypal details steve.i'll send you my address.:)

oh,have you got a manual for it steve or a link to one.i know there easy to use.its just something to read.

---------- Post added at 18:15 ---------- Previous post was at 17:59 ----------

paid steve.

can you let me know if its cleared or not mate.:)

Last edited:
Hi Roy,

Got your payment, thanks (y)

I'll get it sent tomorrow by first class recorded delivery as promised.

All the best,

Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom