PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Amiga hardware wanted

Fiskus
27th November 2013, 10:03
Hi,

i need the following parts for my Amiga 4000

- CPU card with SCSI, 060 CPU (possibly also a PPC) for the A4000, like Cyberstorm MK or similar, again because the purchased disappeared in transit!

Offers with price via PM or Mail please!

thanks

Ciao
Marco

Fiskus
2nd December 2013, 16:28
Update :)

DutchinUSA
2nd December 2013, 16:42
Sent PM with some items, I can specify items if needed in my post (it's just more typing .. haha).

Fiskus
5th December 2013, 11:31
Update:)

DutchinUSA
5th December 2013, 13:06
Update :coffee:

After agreeing upon the terms of the sale of a Blizzard 1260 I also offered to install the card and send some pictures.

After sending the pictures Fiskus emailed me to let me know that it all looks good but that he got an offer from Sweden for 30 Euro less.

C'est la vie :thumbsdown:

Fiskus
10th December 2013, 11:44
Push:D

J.T.Kirk
10th December 2013, 13:18
Please read the forum rules again, bumping is once per 2 weeks unless you have significant changes.

Fiskus
10th December 2013, 13:39
Sorry, will not happen again!:oops:

Fiskus
13th December 2013, 13:18
update:)

Fiskus
15th January 2014, 13:37
Update! because the purchased Cyberstorm MK 2 disappeared in transit!:(

RichyV
15th January 2014, 15:44
Is it only me that can't read this post?

- CPU card with SCSI, 060 CPU (possibly also a PPC) for the A4000, like Cyberstorm MK or similar, again because the purchased disappeared in transit!
- ̶C̶̶P̶̶U̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶a̶̶r̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶i̶̶t̶̶h̶̶ ̶̶0̶̶4̶̶0̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶0̶̶6̶̶0̶̶ ̶̶C̶̶P̶̶U̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶A̶̶1̶̶2̶̶0̶̶0̶̶ ̶̶(̶̶p̶̶r̶̶e̶̶f̶̶e̶̶r̶̶r̶̶e̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶B̶̶l̶̶i̶̶z̶̶z̶̶a̶̶r̶̶d̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶c̶̶a̶̶u̶̶s̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶B̶̶l̶̶i̶̶z̶̶z̶̶a̶̶r̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶S̶̶C̶̶S̶̶I̶̶-̶̶K̶̶i̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶l̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶d̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶r̶̶e̶̶s̶̶e̶̶n̶̶t̶̶)̶
- ̶z̶̶o̶̶r̶̶r̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶U̶̶S̶̶B̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶a̶̶r̶̶d̶
- ̶z̶̶o̶̶r̶̶r̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶u̶̶n̶̶d̶̶c̶̶a̶̶r̶̶d̶
- ̶c̶̶l̶̶o̶̶c̶̶k̶̶p̶̶o̶̶r̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶U̶̶S̶̶B̶
- ̶c̶̶l̶̶o̶̶c̶̶k̶̶p̶̶o̶̶r̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶u̶̶n̶̶d̶̶c̶̶a̶̶r̶̶d̶

??????? :huh:

Fiskus
15th January 2014, 16:12
Is it only me that can't read this post?

- ̶C̶̶P̶̶U̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶a̶̶r̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶i̶̶t̶̶h̶̶ ̶̶0̶̶4̶̶0̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶0̶̶6̶̶0̶̶ ̶̶C̶̶P̶̶U̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶A̶̶1̶̶2̶̶0̶̶0̶̶ ̶̶(̶̶p̶̶r̶̶e̶̶f̶̶e̶̶r̶̶r̶̶e̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶B̶̶l̶̶i̶̶z̶̶z̶̶a̶̶r̶̶d̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶c̶̶a̶̶u̶̶s̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶B̶̶l̶̶i̶̶z̶̶z̶̶a̶̶r̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶S̶̶C̶̶S̶̶I̶̶-̶̶K̶̶i̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶l̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶d̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶r̶̶e̶̶s̶̶e̶̶n̶̶t̶̶)̶
- ̶z̶̶o̶̶r̶̶r̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶U̶̶S̶̶B̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶a̶̶r̶̶d̶
- ̶z̶̶o̶̶r̶̶r̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶u̶̶n̶̶d̶̶c̶̶a̶̶r̶̶d̶
- ̶c̶̶l̶̶o̶̶c̶̶k̶̶p̶̶o̶̶r̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶U̶̶S̶̶B̶
- ̶c̶̶l̶̶o̶̶c̶̶k̶̶p̶̶o̶̶r̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶u̶̶n̶̶d̶̶c̶̶a̶̶r̶̶d̶??????? :huh:

No, the crossed-out article I have already!:)

tbtorro
15th January 2014, 17:59

Please read the forum rules again, bumping is once per 2 weeks unless you have significant changes. Significant changes, that is on this forum.

Fiskus
15th January 2014, 19:48

Please read the forum rules again, bumping is once per 2 weeks unless you have significant changes. Significant changes, that is on this forum.

The significant change is that I now again seeking a Cyberstorm MK, as is found and purchased disappeared during transport! - If that's no change, then I do not know what else! In addition, the last update was on 13 December 2013. So about 2 weeks ago!

Edit!

Oh sorry, you meant the update from December 13, 2013. I have one other popular item (was Cyberscsi mk2, now back away because I've got no CSMK2) added!