PDA

View Full Version : For Sale PS Vita 16gb 2.02 fw

Reflexdarky
2nd December 2013, 21:15
righteeeooo I am parting with my ps vita to raise funds for my new computer build.

The vita was brought in the state in may this year and hasnt really had that much use, its in great condtion no scratch on screen or marks on the case and is fully working.

It is the 3g model but its locked to AT&T, I used a turbosim to get around this and a three pay as go sim for data and it worked a treat i will include the turbo sim, the bad thing is I have miss placed the sim tray but have contacted sony an they sell them for a fiver but with wifi and tether it with a smart phone who needs 3g ??????

The vita is running a low firmware 2.02 and I have been using it to run TN-V2 which is a psp custom firmware that does all the bells and whistles that a cfw psp can do just looks better on the vita screen,

The vita comes with a usb lead and 16gb memory card

I am looking for 110 for this bad boy

any questions get in touch

Cheers for loooking Rob:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Rob_Dark/media/WP_20131202_21_04_17_Pro_zps5d7d8752.jpg.html

Reflexdarky
4th December 2013, 10:44
Item now sold please could a mod close this post

Thanks

Rob :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sardine
5th December 2013, 14:08
Sold on amibay ?

If sold outside Amibay your suppossed to state this in your sales thread,

it would also help if you stated payment , paypal for example and what P&P is included or additional charge,

Reflexdarky
5th December 2013, 14:17
item was sold out side amibay please close thanks for the tips

Sardine
5th December 2013, 14:45
One is a rule not only tips

please update any other sale threads you have where items are also available elsewhere.

Just edit your sales post no free bumping.

thanks.