Not open for further replies.

Chinners

Rating - 100%
189   0   0
Country
England
Region
North Yorkshire
I am looking for a broken/not working or cheap external 3.5 floppy drive. Actually, I really just want the case to use for another non Amiga project.

I would prefer a non working unit without the drive to save on postage - as I don't want to destroy an existing working item, but have no need for the connectgor or actual drive - I just need a case to fit a 3.5" floppy drive in :whistle:.

any good for ya?

Attachments

• DSCF8358.jpg
    DSCF8358.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 1
only need the postage matey, not worth anything to me ;) - will pm you when its wrapped and weighed - doubt its more than 3 quid.
To be clear, you want the case and the metal shield with everything stripped off it?

only need the postage matey, not worth anything to me ;) - will pm you when its wrapped and weighed - doubt its more than 3 quid.
To be clear, you want the case and the metal shield with everything stripped off it?

Yep, I only want the case and the metal shield. I am using it as a container for another 3.5 floppy which has been modified for use with my Amstrad, so the PCB and cable is not much use.

Let me know when you're ready, but don't put yourself out too much (y)

---------- Post added at 01:03 ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 ----------

If you ever need another one let me know Jasey. :)

Will do, if I start mass-manufacturing these things :)

£2.14 first class, wrapped and waiting for details. PM'ed you about paypal deets (y)

The drive case arrived this morning. Very well packed - thanks Clueless! I think this thread can now be closed. Will leave feedback.

Now - where's my Dremel?

Only joking - I know exactly where it is! :butcher:

Will post pictures of it once modified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom