Not open for further replies.

gseb

Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
BW
For sale is the latest 8.5 rom version for the Fastlane Z3.

Tested !

This is the plcc 32 ic that is in a socket. This can be carefully remove from the socket with a plcc puller tools and be replaced by the one I am selling.

The plcc 32 IC is on the red square on the picture, DO NOT attempt to remove this IC without the adequate tools otherwise you will end up with a broken socket...

Asking 10€ INCLUDING shipping fee as paypal gift.

Note : Fastlane from the picture not included, this is only for the rom :)

Attachments

• SAM_2302.jpg
    SAM_2302.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hmm, I could be interested. Well, I am interested, if it's the same as the one used on the Blizzard SCSI Kit (for Blizzard 1230 MKIV / 1240 / 1260).

This one is for the fastlane only and I do not know if it's the same that is used in other device.
I assume it is not....

Last edited:
No, this is fo the Fastlane Z3 only and contains the z3scsi.device. For the SCSi-kit of the 1230 MKIV/1240/1260 you need the 1230scsi.device!

Yeah, but as it's the same SCSI controller chip and the ROM is purely for the SCSI part of the Fastlane, I'm wondering if they're interchangeable. I'll check around a little bit and see if I can find more info on this.

EDIT: Ah, thanks BlindGerman (y) didn't know it's a different .device. Cheers, interest withdrawn then!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom