Not open for further replies.

royalcrown

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
USA
Region
MN
Hi All. I acquired this A1200 awhile back as part of a multi Amiga deal; I am looking to sell it as I prefer the "box" styles , and I already have too many computers and not enough time to really enjoy all of them as I'd like. This Item is currently posted for sale on another board as well

This Amiga came to me pretty much as you see it outside, I do not believe it has been "retro brited". It just needs a little going over with a toothbrush to maybe clean the keyboard more. The orange gunk under the floppy drive was just gunk I missed and not yellowing ( I took a second Pic today to show that.

The one bubble on the lower right side of the case was my goof. I had put in a screw that was too long and did not notice. I opened the case in order to repair the failing single density floppy. The board is an original Commodore board without the Escom floppy modification fix. The Floppy Drive was a modified PC floppy drive via Escom.

I installed an FB-357A C= Drive in it's place; it can read and write high density nativley now ;). I did have to glue the button on to get it to fit, it's hot glue so it can be removed / adjusted if you wish. I can include the broken floppy but it makes a grinding noise, so I am reasonably the heads are trashed.

The Amiga has a 4gb CF card installed and functioning, the original drive cage is also still in there along with the IO Sheilding. The HDD screw has always been missing.

There is also a Typhoon 1230 MKII accelerator with 68030 on this with 32 megs ram. The trapdoor was like this when I bought it, I MAY have the broken off tab that latches it closed (the hinged side is fine under the tape).

Due to the 1230, there is also a higher power A500 power supply included, the old one won't work and I will only send it if you want it (to save on shipping). ** It smoked when it was tested, so I wouldnt try it on any system unless you get it repaired ! You've been informed **

Also included are the accessories in the picture:

The extra PS (only if wanted)
A PCMCIA wireless network card (untested)
A belkin serial transfer cable (recommended and tested model from Amiga Forever) with gender adapter.
A generic USB to Seral Adapter cable with driver disk.

The screenshots were through the yellow native video out on the back. I do not have a 15khz monitor or a scan doubler.

I am asking 300.00 USD and whatever s/h actually costs. Will be bubble wrapped to withstand shipping (**cough..UPS**) and insured I will weigh it and get an accurate cost for serious buyers.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

*picture link below* Will add directly if needed.

Last edited:
Changed shipping to Intl. also.

Changed shipping to Intl. also.

Changed shipping to include overseas.

It's on eBay, I'm guessing that's why. @royalcrown, if you need the thread re-open just drop me or any MOD a PM (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom