PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Free Mcboot Memory Cards (ps2)

pstwo.co.uk
10th December 2013, 18:14
For Sale: 64mb Free Mcboot Memory Cards for the PS2.
The cards include Free Mcboot 1.93, HD Loader, ULaunchELF, OPL, SMS and ESR.
The card enables use of the ps2 USB port (play games via USB stick), the ability to play your back up games/imports, and use lots of homebrew applications... (sega, snes, commodore emulators) and much much more.

---------- Post added at 17:14 ---------- Previous post was at 16:47 ----------

Please feel free to go to my website for more information, but if you order from it, please also post here so the transaction is logged with Amibay.

http://www.pstwo.co.uk :D

Cryton
20th December 2013, 20:12
Just ordered one through the website :thumbsup:

then just need to figure out how to use it when it get's here :roll:

Cryton

scrappysphinx
20th December 2013, 20:23
Just put it in memory slot 1 and it will boot to the free mcboot menu.

From there you can run hd loader (you'll need the network adapter and an IDE hard drive) or if you want to play backups you need to patch the ISO with esr patcher (Google) before burning and then launch esr from the menu and load the disc from there

pstwo.co.uk
23rd December 2013, 13:01
Just ordered one through the website :thumbsup:

then just need to figure out how to use it when it get's here :roll:

Cryton

Hi Cryton, not sure if you got my pm, but the card has been sent.
I will also email you some tutorials etc. I am not sure exactly when you will get the card due to the Christmas post delays, but it should be any day now.
Thanks again for the order :)

pstwo.co.uk
8th January 2014, 18:13
50x64mb cards in stock :) http://www.pstwo.co.uk

Cryton
11th January 2014, 14:52
Card arrived today, booted in to McBoot menu but not had chance to play more than that :roll:.

Thanks Mate
Feedback left

pstwo.co.uk
12th January 2014, 00:18
Thanks mate, if you need any help or pointers please feel free to give me a shout. :)

Thanks again for your order mate

ColourWheel64
12th January 2014, 01:31
What does the Free bit mean in the title? For a moment there I thought these were being given away.

scrappysphinx
12th January 2014, 01:57
The software is called free mcboot

AmmoJammo
12th January 2014, 02:14
The software is called free mcboot

Its called Free McBoot, because its free though...

Sardine
12th January 2014, 02:30
PM sent to OP regarding his "EDIT" on 1st post.

pstwo.co.uk
12th January 2014, 03:35
Free mcboot is indeed free software, if you can install it great, if you can't I offer a service of which I provide it pre installed on a 64mb memory card.
pm replied to sardine...

pstwo.co.uk
17th January 2014, 23:20
Website and emails are back up and running, the host we use went down yesterday! http://www.pstwo.co.uk :) :)

pstwo.co.uk
26th January 2014, 19:57
22x64mb cards left in stock! :) http://www.pstwo.co.uk :)

pstwo.co.uk
5th February 2014, 02:51
50x64mb free mcboot memory cards in stock - http://www.pstwo.co.uk :) :thumbsup:

pstwo.co.uk
16th February 2014, 02:56
Hi, you can get this installed for you free of charge here: http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=55935&highlight=free+mcboot

I have been doing this for a while now and why the price is so high, is I need to send all orders tracked, pay for the cards etc. (Costs a bomb to post tracked. :() anyhow my ps 2 lovers, I was only doing this for a pint per card and although I will keep selling, see the above link and if the postage each way is cheaper get it done :)
Kind regards
Pete

---------- Post added at 01:56 ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 ----------

Although the above link (to the free install service) states it will work with all ps2 models, it won't... The later slim models 9xxxxx with a date code of c and above will not be compatible. Happy gaming :) :D

johnmerrick
27th March 2014, 20:42
thinking about getting card from pstwo.co.uk.

need one fast :(

johnmerrick
28th March 2014, 16:02
still trying to get in touch with pstwo.
:(

pstwo.co.uk
28th March 2014, 16:54
I pm'd you mate.

owen2471
28th March 2014, 20:20
Does this work on slim ps2's.

pstwo.co.uk
28th March 2014, 22:44
It does indeed, however the very latest slim models with the model number SCPH 9xxxxx with a date code of c and above are not compatible. (Most slims work fine)
The model number is on the back of the ps2, if you are unsure - send me a pic of the back of the unit and I will confirm wether it will work.
I hope this helps :)

chromium
29th March 2014, 22:49
Does this price include shipping to Australia?

Turranius
29th March 2014, 22:54
Interested in 1 card. Sending PM.

pstwo.co.uk
30th March 2014, 22:33
Hi shipping is included. Many thanks :)

johnmerrick
4th April 2014, 03:29
well, well... i went ahead and sent my 19.95 to "pstwo.co.uk" and everything seemed good he sent it out then he said it came back to him doesn't know why do i want a refund or resend it. i said resend it... gave him my address again (e-mailed) no response then PM'd him and no answer also... it's been like 3 or 4 days now.

come on "pstwo.co.uk" i don't think you are trying to rip me off or anything but respond please this is not how you run a business.

:mad:

johnmerrick
5th April 2014, 13:35
pstwo.co.uk- forget it refund my money please.

haven't heard from you in days now....refund :mad:

davideo
5th April 2014, 14:35

If you paid for the item by Paypal goods you can stick a claim into Paypal to get your money back :thumbsup:

Tajmaster
5th April 2014, 14:52

Did you buy it direct from his website?

johnmerrick
5th April 2014, 17:43
yeah it was paypal. i'll make a claim when i get home thanks.

this guy is unreal.

jesper
8th April 2014, 23:34
John, i can relate. Became member here specially to share my story:

Purchased one at pstwo.co.uk, emailed when i would receive it, as i did not receive confirmation.

Was told by a guy called Pete that it was sent etc etc. 3 weeks ago now. Still nothing. Emailed multiple times, that i still hadn't received anything: no replies anymore. No options to register via the forum, no response on FB.

Filed a complaint via PayPal, no response.

Payment goes via "the cotswold mobility company" (sales@thecotswoldmobilitycompany.co.uk)

That mailbox now returns errors:
552 : Recipient address rejected.

Listed phonenumber goes to voicemail...

johnmerrick
12th April 2014, 03:49
John, i can relate. Became member here specially to share my story:

Purchased one at pstwo.co.uk, emailed when i would receive it, as i did not receive confirmation.

Was told by a guy called Pete that it was sent etc etc. 3 weeks ago now. Still nothing. Emailed multiple times, that i still hadn't received anything: no replies anymore. No options to register via the forum, no response on FB.

Filed a complaint via PayPal, no response.

Payment goes via "the cotswold mobility company" (sales@thecotswoldmobilitycompany.co.uk)

That mailbox now returns errors:
552 : Recipient address rejected.

Listed phonenumber goes to voicemail...

WOW!!! yeah, PETE, thank god it wasn't more money and thank god i used paypal instead of giving this guy my credit card number.

filed a dispute but based on what you just said i'll turn it into a claim.

before i was sure i'd get my money back now not so sure.

Sardine
12th April 2014, 10:38
the thread is probably buried, but TheCorfiot has been kind enough to offer the service for free.
http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?55935-Free-Service-PS2-FreeMcBoot-programming

just buy your own memcard (8mb is ok the install is about 2mb) but a larger memcard is recommended.

I can also do this but I just follow the "noobs" install, TheCorfiot would probably set it up correctly :)

jesper
14th April 2014, 10:18
I made a claim just now.

johnmerrick
15th April 2014, 03:41
i made a claim just now too.

good luck jesper

sputnik
16th April 2014, 14:17
IMO this is an instance where Amibay's "don't discuss pricing" was a slight letdown, <snip> ... </snip> - nevermind them running off with people's dosh.

[edit]
Sorry sputnik, I had to edit your post as it could be seen as price driving / guiding - Sadly like the Prime Directive, it has a negative side - but the positives do out way this. Z

Zetr0
16th April 2014, 16:47
Despite our best efforts the user pstwo.co.uk is incommunicado at present and members should cease all trading activities with them. We will do our very best to help members get a refund where applicable.

Those members that have any funds outstanding should contact a member of staff, we will collate the information and if need be pass this onto the respective authorities.

If you are having any issues or problems please contact a member of staff, we are here to help.