WATT is inside your PSU?

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Hey folks. It's spring cleaning time in Kins den.
I promised Zetr0 I'd take some inside pics of my PC Power & Cooling 1KW Quad SLI Turbo Cool PSU. Anyone wanting to see the full specs of this 80 Amp capable monster can read here:

http://www.pcpower.com/power-supply/turbo-cool-1kw-sr.html

How many PCB's to make up a Single Rail beast? :blink:

Any of you into Hi-Fi/Home Cinema & such amplification should be able to appreciate this PSU is of similar build. Rock solid power that doesn't budge what ever you hang off it.

In so far as PSU's go for PeeCee's, this is the Rolls Royce of them all.

Pics below are about 40% of original size. Enjoy the pr0n Keith. :)

Charlie

Attachments

• PSU06.jpg
    PSU06.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 0
  • PSU05.jpg
    PSU05.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 0
  • PSU04.jpg
    PSU04.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Heh, not bad, il get a picture of what the inside of an Exposure IV Power Amp looks like. :p

@Kinnie

GLORIOUS!!!!

thats one very well thought out Power Supply, I like the modular design and sleaving of internal wires, even the thermo-probe

Great Stuff, and worthy of the Hardware Pr0n =D

Excellent PSU you have, Charlie!:nod:

Just looking at the clamp circuit in the mains socket start to tell about the quality of the construction.(y)

I already opend much psu's never saw one like this:whistle: Probably because the one I opend only contained a board without much cooling on it. This one probably 4x default components ?? But I would never open it if was working, so might have picked the s******

:blink::blink:I am not a hardware thech guy but this one:woot: I could only beet this pic with one of my old trusted technics amplifiers I think:Doh:

Back
Top Bottom